Chapter 39 - Gigantic Shadow

Lea, Mia, Darkness and Wind saw the Wave Beast that had been awakened.

We saw the Gigantic Shadow.

What I saw was a blurry one but now I got a cleaner sight it was bigger like it was ten bodies tall.

I kept looking at it my whole entire body did not move but for some reason I should be moving but I can't.

Lea: (I never imagine it would be this big...!)

I look at my friends.

They all stare at it, not moving an inch but a bit shaky.

For the first time I saw my message appear as I saw something that never happened.

Gigantic Shadow: Level: ???

I never saw this before the times of other Wave bosses.

I didn't see the name or the level so this boss is that dangerous!?

The HP of it is too much.

I thought as I quickly shook my head and held my katana at the Beast as the others looked at me as they did the same except they can only use magic.

They didn't have a single weapon with them so they only have to rely on me or their magic.

The four fight the shadow, their attacks are doing some damage but not a lot.

I noticed that it can use its arms to strike one of us so we had to be careful where it would strike.

We nearly got hit by it as we attacked its arms.

Lea was using some of his skills to slow it down then Lea thought of something.

Our attacks can barely do anything but we are slowly defeating it.

Lea: (What if I use my Cutting Gluttony Shadow or Iron Sloth Pierce? But if I use those it might still have HP left and thanks to the Sloth skill my body is less active of what it used to I might end up killing either Mia Darkness or Wind if I lose my consciousness I'm not risking that but what can we do?)

Mia: "Wind behind you!"

Mia yelled at Wind.

Wind was about to get attacked by the Gigantic Shadow but thanks to Mia's warning she was able to dodge it.

Wind: "Thanks Mia!"

I looked at them but I got distracted as I felt the damage that was put on me.

The shadow hit Lea but Lea endured the attack of how high his level was but still felt some damage.

Everyone else felt the same but still they could not do it.

Darkness: "How can we defeat this?"

Mia: "Maybe some light."

Lea: "Wait does anyone know any light magic."

Everyone shook their head as Lea went to check his skills to find something that relates to light.

He did find a magic skill called "Light".

Lea: "Found one!"

I quickly use it.

He used it as the shadow was now stunned; they all saw it as a chance to attack so they hit with all their strength.

Mia: "Okay now our chance."

I had a strange feeling.

Lea: (Something feels wrong here but what is it.)

Before Lea could say anything the Gigantic Shadow hit Lea causing to put something in him.