Chapter 1 - Lea Ruby

In the forest when the boy was asleep he slept through a day then woke up the following morning he woke up wondering what he was doing here as he stood up his vision was a bit blurry but still able to see. If he was put into some kind of spell. He seemed very confused.
         ???: "Where am I?"
         I opened my eyes and found myself in some kind of place but who was I? What was I doing here? Why can't I remember anything? He questions himself. He doesn't remember why he was there, he wonders why he ended up in a place like this.
         He started walking around the forest wondering if he could find something he kept walking till he stopped and thought to himself. If he was all alone. Which he was.
         ???: (I'm somehow here but don't remember why I was here but what is this place? And...I have so many questions and yet none seem to be answered right now.)
         He looked around again but he noticed something: a small dot box which found somewhat concerning. He turned to see if anything happened but soon as he did it also moved then he tried to press it with his finger. He felt that he had touched something that felt like it could go through. Suddenly it shows a screen that shows things he never saw before he saw a name and his status in his field of vision. He never thought he would first encounter something like this.
         ???: *shock* "Woah! What is this!?"
         I never saw this. What does it do? Wait...it looks like it has something which can tell me who I am.

         Name: Lea Samantha Ruby
         Level: 1
         Age: 5

         Lea: "Lea Samantha Ruby? That's my name and I'm five years old. What in the world is this!?"
         I'm male. Samantha? It must be my middle name.
         He was surprise of what he was seeing right now how was he able to do it he wonder he want to know what everything means, luckily for him there was a description of what it means which it helped him understand it also has a help icon that tell him about the status he wonder what to do later he was about to start walking again but after he close his status more icon appeared a map, item, party, equipment and skills he check the rest the map to show his location.
         This seems really helpful for me but why did I get this? More importantly, how exactly can I work with this?
         Lea: "Okay it says I'm in a forest but that doesn't explain why I was here." (Wait, do I have anything that will help me? That is something I should focus on first.)
         He somehow got potions, he doesn't have equipment on except his clothes and he has not one single abilities or skills but he saw circles on his skills but doesn't seem to activate but only one circle was on with it said an unknown icon which made Lea confused but decided to let it slide for now. He would at least remember to check on it again later.
         Lea: "Okay then. I'll worry about that later." (I wonder what it means?)
         He closed the screen and saw a bar that showed his HP, MP, SP. It also showed the map he didn't want to get lost so he used it to find what could help him like someone wanted him to have this or he was just born with it. Like he said many questions and yet unanswered.
         Lea: (Guess it wants me to see my condition. Maybe it is that. Wait a minute...!)
         He realized and looked at himself that he was wearing a white shirt black shorts, white shoes, gray eyes, black hair and a white hat. He saw his face in a nearby puddle and he admitted that he looked cute for some reason. He tried to take it off his hate but to his annoyance it could not be removed for some reason. And that gave him another question that was yet to be solved.
         Wow I'm cute and what's with the hat it looks like I have white hair. I think it will get many people confused.
         Lea: "Why can't I take it off...?"
         He let that slide for now and walked. After an hour of walking he found a small town. Lea felt better when he found a town. He walked into the town and saw people living quietly. It seemed like a good place to rest.
         I'm out in the forest. I wonder if I lived there? I thought about it but I'm not sure. But the feeling of this place...it seems so calm.
         Lea: (This place seems like a great place to live.)
         I see people maybe they can help me since I'm new to all of this. And maybe tell me where I am.
         He asked people if there was a place to rest and someone showed him to an inn. When he went inside he was greeted by someone. For the first he had a first conversation with a villager.
         Random villager: "Hey! First time here?"
         Lea: "Yes actually, what is this place and where am I? If you don't mind me asking?"
         Random villager: "It alright I guess you got separated from your parents. You are in Roothoot town, most people come here to relax and take breaks. But it was mostly known as the town of relaxation."
         Roothoot town? It sounds like a nice name for this place.
         Lea: "I see." (Well at least I know where I am.) "Is there anything here where I could get a weapon? Or at least some information since I'm new here?"
         Random villager: "Yes but first you have to go to the Adventurer Guild where you get information you might be able to find it and don't worry they will allow anyone of any age to join."
         Lea: "Okay thank you."
         Sweet! Now I know where to go. Now I wonder what I could find while I'm here. But first to the guild!
         Lea went to find the guild so that he might be able to know what he should do. He found it and went in. While inside he saw lots of people and it made him wonder if he was in the right place. He went to the front desk and asked if he was in the right place.
         I really hope this is the right place or else I might get myself into trouble. I really doubt that I would survive at level 1.
         Lea: "Excuse me is this the guild I am wondering if this is the right place?"
         The woman in front of me nodded at my question. I noticed how pretty she looked. If she was some sort of beauty.
         Woman: "Yes you are in the right place cutie are you here to register as an adventurer?"
         I feel somewhat unsafe when she calls me 'cutie' but I didn't know why. But I decided to just roll with it and continued talking. But one question was on my mind.
         Lea: "What that?"
         She then explained what an adventurer was.
         Woman: "It is where people do quest to make money, rising their level and to raise their ranks."
         Lea: "Oh I think I could give it a shot." (There's nothing wrong with it right?)
         Woman: "Great, I'll fill out the forms. I just need you to talk about what you have on your status."
         Lea: "Okay."
         Lea showed his status as the person filling out his form as the person wrote while Lea looked at his skills to see if he could find out. Then the unknown icon said an ability called "Absorb" he read the description as it said it can absorb anything. He wondered how he could do that.
         Absorb that's new. In fact it is the very first thing I found other than the potions.
         Lea: (A skill that new maybe something will happen if I use that.)
         The person finished filling out his form and Lea received a card. He noticed how well perfect the card was as it seemed it was a small version of his status screen. But had not had all the things on his status screen.
         Woman: "This can be proof that you are an adventurer. It shows your rank. Every adventure starts at F-Rank and it goes up, rarely people go up to S Rank or A Rank so while you travel to cities but if you were stopped by guards just show them your card."
         At least I won't get in trouble when I'm going to other places. Maybe I can find out more about other places than Roothoot Town.
         Lea: "Okay I understand thank you."
         Woman: "Oh before you go you should visit the church. It could help you a lot to understand what you should be focusing on."
         Lea: "Thanks for telling me." *waving goodbye*
         After he said goodbye Lea walked out of the Guild and wondered where the church was.
         Lea: (Maybe I'll ask around before going to the church I just got here and I want to know about this place.)
         Lea went around as he asked other villagers and shops he found as lots of them told him about what it was like here, people go out hunting, going on quests, doing work, possibly anything you want to do here. Lea was having a good time getting along with the villagers which he wonders why he was in the forest in the first place. Maybe something bad will happen to him.
         After being here for an hour I really like this place. It feels like home to me. Which I hope it will be someday. But I have a mission and that mission is finding the church.
         Lea: (Okay now it is a good time to ask where the church is. Maybe I could learn more there...possibly a friend since a villager told me a girl my age is working there.)
         He asked someone where the church was and some showed him the way and he found himself in front of the church. He must admit it seems too huge to be a regular church. He questions himself how many people are working here. He wondered if there was anybody here then if he could ask somebody about this. Before he could even take a step he heard someone.
         Girl: "Hey who are you!?"
         Lea flinched and quickly turned around and saw a girl right in front of him. He was thinking what he could say and was wondering what was going to happen to him.
         Girl: "Do you have some business here?"
         A girl? Wow...she's cute.
         Lea couldn't say anything he didn't know what to do he wondered what was going to happen.