Chapter 36 - Research Part 2: God

Unknown

I just open my eyes and here I am standing as I see the sky.

Lea felt like his entire mind just teleported somewhere he checked his map to find out that his location is unknown, nothing shown on the map.

This is so weird even for me.

Lea: (Hey Darkness do you know where we are?)

...

No response.

Huh?

Lea: (Darkness you there? Can you hear me? Darkness!?)

No answer what is going on maybe it was only my mind but where exactly am I?

Lea decided to walk around no matter how long he walked.

He was still in the same spot like he didn't even move at all.

Agh how am I supposed to do- wait! So if I'm here then I would be able to meet god- wait I don't even know where to go.

Lea just gave up and sat down as he felt the ground now he thought about it he didn't look down.

Hmm I wonder- woah! How high am I really!?

Lea saw the sky under him and yet he wasn't falling.

Lea: "Okay this is so weird but at least I'm not dead...right?"

Okay should just stop talking to myself.

Lea just kept walking like if there's ever been something here but he had a thought.

Does time pass by here or will it go fast? Just how long am I going to be here?

???: "Is someone here?"

Yep it's official. I now lost my mind. Maybe I've been here for hours now.

???: "Oh my a human how long has it been since I last saw one."

...

Wait who even is that?

Lea: "Umm hi..."

I ask without even concern then itt was silence.

I didn't even think about this.

???: "Oh my gosh your here oh my I'm glad you're here I've been so lonely."

Okay I don't know where the voice is coming from but it sounds like a woman.

Suddenly Lea saw a light being brighten as it took the form of a woman who looked in her 20s.

She had white hair, glowing white eyes, god wings and godlike clothes.

Woah she showed up...she looked like the very one of the statues that I saw at the church.

Trixcia: "Greetings young one I am the god who watches over you I'm Trixcia."

Woah a god!? She really likes a goddess.

Trixcia: "It seems that you speak of something perhaps information of the Wave Beast?"

Lea: "Y-Yes I'm here for the information."

That and that the king said that a Guardian of Light can do this.

Trixcia: "Ah you're one of the Guardians of Light which me out of others had created."

Wh...What!?

Lea: "Wait so you're the one who made the Guardians of Light?"

I am so surprised right now she out of other gods created the Guardians of Light.