Chapter 32 - The Problem

April/3/2008

Hmm what to do?

After Lea was thinking about the day when he met the mysterious person he still didn't know who it was.

Who in the world is she?

Lea been thinking a lot of his choice of changing himself but he don't know what it will lead him to.

Lea: (Maybe I should do something with the Waves but what else I could do beside fighting?)

It was a school day in the morning.

Ava: "Let come on let go!"

Lea: "Okay I'm coming!"

Lea felt that soon his life was not going to be the same but he wanted to be ready when it came.

No matter what I'll be the same.

Outside

As we walk on our way to school I heard Jake ask me a question.

Jake: "So Lea have you heard of VRMMO?"

VRMMO??

Lea: "What that?"

I was born outside the city so I don't even know.

Jake: "Oh so you never heard of it well it virtual reality massive multiplayer online as in VRMMO."

I see.

Lea: "Virtual reality like online game?"

I been playing computer games but I never heard of a game that is virtual reality.

Jake: "Yeah but it like your in real life but in a game and it won't come out soon it will take some years but I wanted to play when it come out."

Yeah we are gamers but that seem too much gaming.

Ava: "I see well it sound like fun."

Lea: "I guess maybe one of use would be able to play it."

Honesty I like playing games so it won't hurt to try the game someday on VR.

Jake: "Maybe but who knows oh I heard that the Waves are acting strange lately."

I remember that the king said that the Waves are suddenly getting stronger but that would mean the the Wave Beast would already been unseal but we haven't heard anything of the Beast.

Lea: "How strange?"

Jake: "Like it trying to tell us something like a disaster is coming but we already have the waves what more is there?"

So does that mean...! Everyone on the world is not working strong enough!?

Ava: "Hmm strange indeed but should we check the hourglass to make sure."

Yeah to see if the Wave Beast is not release but I don't even know when it will be release if we all don't get stronger.

Lea: "I don't see why not but maybe we find something new for our status."

The three went to the hourglass they got permission on checking about it but as always they tell them not to damage it.

Lea: "I should check it out."

Honestly I getting stranger everyday.

Jake: "Okay."

Ava: "Sure."

So they allow me okay I better take this opportunity.

Lea checks through the hourglass he checks the time, about the upgrade and class-up he went to check further but he found nothing.