Chapter 22 - Another Wave

1 Month Later October/8/2007

After the duel the king send a message of the two nobles to be found it been a month since they been hiding and honesty they are good at hiding.

During class Lea and Nia were getting along while saying what they like and what they do Lea was explaining to Nia about him fighting the Waves.

Nia: "Wow so you fought lots of Waves and yet you are still fighting."

Lea: "Yeah somebody gotta fight or the world will be destroy." (We all have choices we have to make.)

Darkness: (Yeah it not like someone just decide doing lots of roles.)

Nia: "Your right who knows when the Waves will finally stop."

Yeah we have to wait for the Guardians of Light to come so that they can do their roles to finish the Waves of Ruin.

Lea: "If we have to fight forever then everyone will have to be strong in order to repel them all and beside no one is going to break the hourglass because we don't even know what going to happen we can't take the risk beside the new one is coming in two days of I have to get ready even though it two day away."

Not only me but everyone was wondering what would happen if someone break the hourglass but we not going to do that we already have the Waves to deal with.

Nia: "I see well are your siblings fighting as well?"

Lea: "Yeah just yesterday while having dinner my brother told me that he also have a weapon a cue stick it look like a stick that is longer than your hand but if you activate it it become longer a bit longer than my katana."

When I saw him fighting I was amaze he fight with a cue stick.

Nia: "Wow what does the Waves look like?"

I guess she much been protecting her brother from seeing the Waves but I will explain to her.

Lea: "Well it change the sky color and it look like it tearing apart monster come within large group or less and there the boss which is hard to find but still we have to deal with the small fry me and Ava experience the Waves and survive them but Jake it going to be his... maybe fourth time or something so we have to keep him up to date about the Waves and keeping our health good."

Nia: "So once you are in the Wave it like life or death where you have to survive till it's over?"

Lea: "Yeah fighting to survive many people have already die because of these Waves so we have to make sure we don't lose too many or letting them die it a risk we all have to take." (And what I chose.)

Nia: "Than make sure of something."

Lea: "What is it?"

Nia: "Please come back alive with your sibling please."

We gotten along so well so...

Lea: "I may have survive lots of them but someday I will die from a attack but I'm not going down that easy so I'll make sure I'll come back with Jake and Ava."

Nia: "Really?"

Lea: "Really."

Nia: "Really really."

I laugh as I nodded I found her funny and cute.

Two day have past it was close to the wave people from the city are making sure if they are ready and so did the trio.

Jake: "Do you think we win."

Ava: "We will we face lots."

Lea: "We might but we can't let our guard down...it almost time."