Chapter 43 ~ Final Test

A little later, I walk into Morgana's room.

"Hey" I smile as I walk in. 

"Hey, to what do I owe this pleasure?" Morgana says.

"Can't I just come to see my friend?" 

"I'm honoured, but at this time you are usually with Merlin and Arthur." 

"Okay, fair enough. I was wondering if you had any food?"

"No, I was just about to go ask Arthur if he had." 

"Do you mind if I tag along?" 

"But of course." 

Morgana walks to me and hooks her arm in mine and leads me out of the room and toward Arthur. We get to Arthur's room,  Morgana knocks.

"Enter." We hear Arthur say from the room.

Morgana opens the door, and we peer our heads through.

"Morgana, Olivia," Arthur says

"We hate to ask, but we were wondering if you had anything to eat?" Morgana says.

Arthur looked to his table and was about to say something then looks back at us. Merlin smiles awkwardly. 

"So do you?" I ask 

"What?" Merlin asks

"Have any food?" I reply.

Merlin and Arthur exchange looks.

"No, sorry," Arthur says.

"Okay, thanks anyway." Morgana disappears out from the door.

I glare at Merlin and Arthur. "You're hiding something, but I'm too tired to deal with it." 

 I disappear out the door. 

"Well that failed," Morgana says

"Yeah, but weren't they acting weird?" I ask 

"Yeah, they were," Morgana replies. "I'm sure its nothing though." 

"Yeah, you're probably right. I'll see you tomorrow." I walk forward and hug Morgana then leave to my room.

The next day Arthur Merlin and I went to look for  Anhora in the forest.

"I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for," Merlin calls from a little from where Arthur and I were.

"You're looking for footprints or broken branches, anything that would indicate someone passed that--" Arthur says.

Arthur jumps up and runs "Merlin! Olivia!" 

He runs down a path. "Merlin, Olivia! He's here."

I see Merlin's head shoot up and he begins running in the way Arthur went. I just saw Merlin turn down the lower path, so I went through the higher path.

"Arthur!" I shout

I run deeper into the forest and get to a ledge and see Arthur standing by Evan, the man who he let go with the grain.

"You're a thief," Arthur says 

"Wasn't that obvious when you caught me stealing your grain?" Evan replies.

"You're fortunate I have more important things to deal with." Arthur states.

I jump down the ledge. Just as Arthur and I began to walk away, Evan began speaking.

"You didn't really believe that story about my children, did you?" Evan asks

Arthur turns and walks back to him "What kind of a man lies about starving children to save his own skin?"