Chapter 95~ Dragon attack

The dragon has been attacking Camelot for two days. It was night time, and Camelot was in flames; the amount of injured is uncountable. Merlin and I are walking with Arthur on the walls.

"I'm sorry you're having to do this," Merlin says

We stop at an opening, and Arthur grabs his crossbow from Merlin. "Why? You're not to blame." Arthur looks at me. "Liv, think you can help?"

I nod and grab my bow. I stand in the opening by Arthur; we hear a roar and the dragon flys out of the clouds and towards us.

"Flame up!" Arthur shouts

Arthur lights his arrow, then lights mine for me. We aim out of the walls; I draw my bow and pull back.

"Stay strong. Tonight is not your night to die; I'll make sure of that." Arthur shouts.

I could hear Merlin's nervous breathing behind me, and he was shaking.

"Will you stop shaking? You're making me nervous," I say 

"Sorry," Merlin mumbles.

The dragon gets closer.

"Hold firm!" Arthur says as the dragon gets even closer, "Hold! Hold!"

The dragon was almost on top of us.

"Now!" Arthur shouts.

Everyone's arrows release, including mine. The dragon didn't even look fazed.  He stops and blows fire straight at us. Arthur grabs me and pulls me down; he pulls me against his body, protecting me from the flames as the fire came over us.

Once the flames disappeared, I went back to Gauis to see how everyone's doing; I wasn't sure where Arthur and his men went.

I walk over to Gwen and Gaius.

"There's no clean water left." She says

"I know, but it's too dangerous to go out there," Gaius replies.

"I'll go," I say

I spin on my heels and grab a bucket, then run toward the door.

"Olivia! Don't!" I hear Gaius shout.

The dragon wouldn't hurt me. Would he?

I run outside toward the well dodging all the dead bodies lying on the floor. I look up and see the dragon circling above the square. I put the bucket on the well and start pulling the bucket from in the well up.

"Clear the square!" I hear Arthur shout. 

He shouted something, but I couldn't hear him over the screaming people.

I kept pulling the wheel. (We really need to get a better well, this one takes too long)

"Olivia!" I hear Arthur scream.

I turn and look at him, then look up and see the dragon flying straight down to me. I stand corrected; the dragon would hurt me or try to anyway.  I had two options run for my life or just stare down the dragon. I look down, and Arthur was running to me. As the dragon got closer, my choice was clear, run. 

I turn and run back toward where Gaius is.  I ran a few steps then stopped, and turned to look at the dragon. He was coming straight at me.

Arthur arrives next to me. "What are you doing! Run!"

He grabs my hand and pulls me along behind me. I feel a sharp pain along my back and fall to the ground; Arthur groans and falls next to me. I look up and see the dragon flying back up.

Arthur stands up and pulls me up with him; I push him into the doorway.

"Go! I'm right behind you," I say.