Chapter 2 ~ Arthur

Merlin and I wake up the next morning to hearing our names were being called we just thought It was Gaius, so we both got up Merlin got changed first then I got changed after him. I wore a white and blue dress my mother made it for me. I got outside to see Gaius pouring some porridge into a bowl.

"I got some water for you two, you didn't wash last night," Gaius says

"Oh sorry," I reply

I go to sit next to Merlin at the table he is sitting staring blankly at his porridge I look down from where I'm sitting, and I also have the porridge I pick my spoon up and hungrily and dipped in it porridge, but when I brought it up to my mouth, I decided against it. While Merlin and I were sitting at the table, Gaius pushes the bucket of water off the table, Merlin jumps up and stops it in mid-air. Gaius was shocked. Merlin drops the bucket.

"How did you do that." He asks.

I get up to get a mop, I come back with it and start mopping the water.

"Did you incant a spell?" Gaius asks

"No," Merlin says, shaking his head "I don't know any spells."

Merlin looks to me for reassurance. I shrug my shoulders.

"So what did you do? there must be something." He asks

Honestly, he asks far too many questions.

"Listen, it just happens," I say before Merlin can answer.

Everything goes quiet. I continue mopping the floor.

"You two can help me until we can get you some paid work. Here." Gaius says putting to Elixirs on the table "Hollyhock and Feverfew for lady Percival and this is for Sir Olwen he's as blind as a bat so warn him not to drink it all at once."

We each grab one Elixir, and we are about to walk out the door.

"Merlin, Olivia here." Gaius hands us two sandwiches

We smile and walk out the door. Merlin and I looked like two lost puppies, but we eventually got to where we needed to be we got to Sir Olwen first.

"We brought you your medicine," Merlin says to him.

As we are about to walk away, I turn around "Oh and Gaius said to not..." Before I could finish, Sir Olwen had already gulped the whole Elixir down.

Merlin grabs my hand "I'm sure it's fine,"

He drags me away. We also eventually got to give the medicine to Lady Percival when we found the right room. When we finished, Merlin, and I went to explore the city dell. Merlin and I get outside, and we hear a voice.

"Where's the target?" the voice says

Merlin and I turn to see where the voice was coming from, and we see a blonde guy with the most stunning blue eyes he was wearing chain mail and he looked quite well built. The person, the blonde guy, was talking to replied "There."

"It's into the sun." The blonde guy replies.

The other guy replies "It's not that bright."

"A bit like you then." the blond replies.

"I'll move the target to the other side shall I sir?"

The blonde guy nods he seems to be quite arrogant. While the other guy is moving the shield, the blonde dude starts hitting the target with daggers.

The guy with the target says "Hang on, let me put it down."

The blonde guy laughs "Where's the fun in that? Keep running"