Chapter 63 ~ Attack on Druid Village

I get out of the tent and see at least 30 soldiers swarming into the forest. I look at Merlin and see that him and Mordred were staring at each other. I was standing there when Aglain grabs Morgana and me and helps us down a path. I look back and see Arthur look down at us, and it didn't look good for the druids, because the way Morgana and I were limping it looked like Aglain was forcing us to run.

Merlin was in front, and Mordred was just behind Morgana Aglain and me. 

"Stop stop stop," I say 

Merlin quickly comes back to me "What's wrong?" 

"My leg," I say 

I look at Morgana 

"Mine too," she says

"We've got to keep moving," Aglain says.

Merlin looks at the path we came from, and the voices were coming closer.

"I'll try to create a diversion," Merlin says

"Merlin,  you can't," I say.

"You must go. It's my fault they're here." He says

"Merlin..." I say 

Merlin walks to me and hugs me. 

"I love you" He whispers. 

He pulls away and runs up the hill.

Aglain grabs us again and pulls us with him. We disappear around a corner; I glance back to make sure Mordred was still following us. A thick fog surrounds us.

I hold my hand out to Mordred, he grabs it, and we continue running. I collapse onto a rock and soon after Morgana collapses next to me.

"We can't go on," I say

"We're not leaving you two behind," Aglain says.

"Please," Morgana says

I lean down onto the rock.

"They're coming!" Mordred shouts.

Morgana closes her eyes and looks like she was knocked out. An arrow comes flying down and kills Aglain. The guards start flowing down.

"Mordred run," I say in my head.

He gives one last look at me and runs away.

"We have her! We have the Lady Morgana!" A guard shouts.

"And Olivia?" Arthur shouts.

"Yes!" A guard shouts "Her too."

I remember seeing Arthur running down the hill. Then he was kneeling next to Morgana. After that, I closed my eyes, and I think I fainted from the pain.

I wake up who knows how much later. I feel a warm body against me. I look up and see Arthur.

"Ar-- Arthur..." I mumble

"It's okay. You're safe now" he says gently.

After that, I fall back asleep. 

I wake up again when we were back in Camelot. I feel Arthur jump down, from his horse. He slowly lowers me from the horse. My feet were a bit wonky at first, but I steadied. Arthur had his hand on my back just in case. I see Merlin running down from the steps.

"You were right. It was the Druids. They kidnapped them." Arthur says.

Merlin gets down to us, and Arthur gently removes his hand from my back as I walk over to Merlin.

That night I felt much better my leg wasn't sore. And luckily Gaius wasn't here because I was not in the mood to get a lecture.

Merlin peeps his head into our room "I'm going to see Morgana."