In the heart of Kali bhai,

Shivaay

Why ?? why is it always you and me??? why is it always you have to be snatched away from me?? why do we have to be united only to be separated again??

I amtired from this game of cat and mice..... I just can't take it anymore...it was too late when I realised my love for you..... I was always unknowingly attracted to you as you were the only one whom I irritated and mocked.... and it is also the truth that you are the only one who has ever touched my soul, my heart and the one whom I loved with all my heart and soul.

Why does this always happen to us.... I ask why??? Still what more is left in me to break.... since the day you left me... my life has become numb and zero.... there is nothing left in my life without you..... It's not the first time ever its happening to me but that was the dark past where I thought that you have left me permanently and God only knows how much I had to suffer to overcome to heal that pain if he ever existed.... I know you would say that he is there.... but I don't feel so.... if he ever existed why is he doing this to me to you to us.... Nithya.... just tell me!!!!

You left my life when I realised that I too have a certain thing which beats when I see a smile in your eyes your face and a certain other thing which tears down when it sees that you are in pain and which always wanted to see a smile on your face which is the replica of your beautiful soul.....It was late and you left me already which made that wild beating thing a complete stone. My life turned upside down with myself too....I was no Shivaay who used to mock you bust you....I was Kali....the heartless don who have got no feelings at all.....I was somehow managed to build a shield around masking my heart,soul ,my feelings,my innerself and my real self.....but you then came into my life.... breaking every shield and reflecting the real me....you made me smile,laugh, cry, and again. making the blocked stone to beat again..... a rise of hope.... a new life.

I found myself in your company..... whenever I was with you.... I found all my missing pieces of heart and soul that were shattered again to be a single one....... I found the real me.... you brought the real Shivaay to the world again......

Since the day you left me.... I was again a stone but this time with a hope..... I know these all are just clouds and fog... Our sun of LOVE will emerge again and it clears out everything and it again shines brighter like never before...... Yes Nithya.... you brought that hope back in me.... when I saw you today......... I missed you your voice, your eyes.... your essence, your energy and your beautiful soul...... today I have enough confidence that we will find our way back to one another again.... may be you are unable to recognise me today.... but believe me.... you will recognise me as you are the reflection of mine and me yours..... we both are one and no one can separate us.... if they did too that may be physically for a point of time.... we are always together in our emotions, thoughts and energies...... we will always be together emotionally mentally and spiritually..... and soon we are going to be together physically too. I can feel you Nithya...... and I know that you are somewhere feeling me.... hearing me..... may be your mind is unaware of unable to listen but I know deep down that you are listening to me... your heart can feel me.... your soul vibrates with me........

Sorry to hurt you Vaish... My love..... that I have to be a stranger to you again..... but believe me this is only just for a while..... we will shine again.... we will be with eachother again.... we will meet eachother again and we will be together again...Vaish... this is my promise.... a promise of your best friend, your soulmate, your companion, your partner, your love , your well wisher and from your husband...... May be the present time you have forgotten our vows of divine marriage.... but I will never and I can never break them.... I am sorry for all the things.... just believe me... I will soon fix everything......