The after effects.....

Nithya

We took the blessings of the priest,Mr Gupta and started going home. I was nervous as I was not ready to face everyone. It was eight in the morning...by that time everyone would have known that we two were missing...but never would have guessed that we have done such a thing.

The car entered the gate and went towards the entrance. I sighed as I had to face it there was no running back now......I was preparing myself for the worst but I thought that everyone would be upset as we didn't inform them and finally they would accept but I was wrong....that led me towards a different track of life...little did I knew.

We both got down. Shiv was as same as he was. He didn't utter a single word nor did he look at me atleast once. What's wrong with him I didn't know. We moved and shiv pushed the door open.

On opening we found Malini with her eyes widened as soon as she shifted her gaze from her dusting to the main door. She froze there. Soon mom came

"Where have this Shiv and Nithya" she stopped the sentence when she too found us both staring right to her direction.

Everyone started showing up one by one...

"Bhaiya and Nithya?????" Neelu was actually busy in figuring out whether it was a dream or was it for real.

"Shivaay!!!" Papaji too joined them..... everyone are there except Neeraj.

The time passed yet noone spoke. No one asked us to come in. No one came to welcome us. No one came to perform the after rituals. They all stood in silence shocked with what they have just saw.

"Maa...I am hungry what's for breakfast??" The last term silenced by itself as Neeraj my bhaiyya encountered us when he was descending the stairs.

His pace increased and he neared us and grabbed shiv by his collar.

" How dare you???" I was still processing what was happening..

"I told you to stay out of my sister's life last night....and how dare you marry her!!! Marry her without even informing..." Gritting his teeth he shouted at him.

That was a new piece of information for me

Stay out of my life!!! Neeraj told that...that too to shiv???but why???

"I will do whatever I want...you stay out of me and my love" Shiv warned him letting go of his collar by pushing his hand away.

"Your love!!! She is my sister...... you bastard!!"

"No sorry actually she is my wife now!!" Saying shiv took my hand in his.

Neeraj then held my hand and forcibly pulled me to his side and in the force I let go of shiv's hand. From behind Shiv took my another hand and pulled back.

I was done then so I had to interfere...

"Enough!!" And the both hands were freed as my both captivators released.

"What the hell is actually going on???" I asked frustrated.

"Neeraj...Shivaay .....you two are against each other....what is this??" Mom interjected completely stunned.

"You stay out of it Maa!!" Neeraj countered her.

"Shut up Neeraj......she is our mom!!" I raised my voice at him.

"You.....you didn't even think once about me and mom ??? Before marrying this criminal!!!" Neeraj barked at me as he approached me.

"Criminal??? Why are you addressing him like that???" I too shouted at him.