The other side of my HUSBAND!!!

"Well done dear!!!.... now come on" he neared me with victory reflecting through his voice and his gaze.

I stepped back frowning... "What are you waiting for.... now it's the time to return to your dad dear!!! " he said placing his arm around my shoulder. I tugged and releasing myself from his grip I moved aside... "you have your company now.... so good bye... don't show your face to me ever "saying I moved towards the door grabbing my purse and phone from him.

When I moved towards the door the men blocked me from reaching out and then came a voice from behind.

"What did you think sweetie???" I half turned "that I will leave you after you have signed isn't it??? " he said. I turned completely to face him as I didn't exactly get what his intention was.

"What do you mean?? you have your documents and you own every single property of Shiv now.... what else do you want?? " I questioned him with anger and coldness to my voice.

" Yeah.... that's where you are wrong dear!! I didn't come and do all these for company and all I want is the destruction of Kali bhai...... so "slowly stepping ahead "I need the actual treasure of Kali bhai to destroy him completely." he said wetting his lips.

" Well... seems like you are suffering from mental illness Evil eye.... I have just now signed transferring every legal asset of Mr Shivaay Agnihotri to your name which is equal to a thousand treasures one would find... what else is left to snatch from him ??? " I said folding my arms.

He gave a gentle chuckle..." Of course these "gesturing to the files which I have just signed"are equal to thousand treasures but.... there is one to Kali bhai which gives him the strength to earn those back even double of those .... " he said

one!! is he serious?? what else we have got now??? even the current mansion was snatched from us........ what else???

"Don't stress yourself sweetie.... I will tell you....." standing right before me " the most important and precious thing in his life is.... "bending to my level " YOU!! " He said with chilled tone.

"What!!!!" my folded arms were released and my purse fell from my grip reaching the floor.

"that's why... you are coming with me" he stated.

"No" I said moving back where his men came and surrounded me. I looked around I was trapped and this time there was neither Mandeep nor our army to save me.

"Don't worry..... you will be happy with us and coming to your husband.... he will get what he deserved and that too soon?!! " he said gesturing to his men. They moved forward to grab me... I moved back and finally slammed into something or someone from back. I looked back to encounter Neeraj.

"Neeraj... please atleast help me...." I asked him for help but the next thing he did blew up my mind. He took hold of me with his grip on my shoulder and pulled me with him. I tried to lose hold and Evil eye grabbed my other hand and they both dragged me out. I didn't know what to do.

"Leave me..." I tried and tugged and what not I did every possible thing I could do.

No!! I don't want to go with him.... I can't live without Shiv.... I want to go to him... Shiv!!! Shiv .... come soon!!

The silent cries were unheard as they pulled me all along the parking area where the entire place was empty... they might have sent everyone off to do their filthy tricks.... I was almost out and when I saw the scenary out.... my heart almost stopped.

There lay Mandeep with blood dripped clothes... clutching his stomach where more blood was flowing out and he was struggling to move. I froze completely when the scene touched me..... I no longer concentrated on the two men dragging me... my entire focus was on the man who lay down meters away half dead struggling for life...