The thunderous effects

The storm ceased.The rain stopped so do his mind and heart.He sat there utterly collapsed down on that rain drenched road alone.Her words kept ringing in his head.

He came off strong when his first love was snatched away, he saw how his own people turned against trying to murder the other, he went through pain and loneliness, he struggled fighting for those innocent lives to bring them to justice, he suffered all along the way on his way for righteousness and service, he had tolerated it all, he has been through darkness, dirt, pain, rage, struggles, secrets, loneliness every damn thing, but this was another blow.

His wife and his love was snatched away again.All that his life was based on was only her,to see her smile everyday being with her , waking up everyday with her, sharing his everything with her,to love and cherish her for life,but after all those things that day he stood at that point of life where everything was crashing down,he may have stood up again on his way of justice of erasing the evil off the planet but he felt incomplete, incomplete without her,he wanted her , mostly he needed her.

Now she didn't even want to see him,every word she spoke broke him again and deep.
After years of that rough and tough life ,the great Kali Bhai ,was there lying on the road with tears in his eyes ,who seems to have lost his everything to life,he was back to Shivaay ,only Shivaay,his Nithya's Shiv.

"Bhai" Mandeep came rushing forward,grabbing his bhai's arm he urged,
"Bhai, please get up ,let's go ,Sir and Neelu ma'am are waiting for you,"

There came no reaction for few moments,then slapping his hand away, "Go away Mandeep,I don't want to go anywhere till my Nithya comes back for me "

Mandeep didn't know what to say,he has seen everything that his Bhai ,his leader has gone through,he has been there when he was struggling, fighting in life over evil ,who didn't care about him or anyone ,the great Kali Bhai was strong,too strong that the enemy used to run in terror even when they heard his name ,he was a nightmare to his enemies and a paradise to those who seek him and who loves him.His Bhai stood like a roaring lion in the world of jungle full of blood and money thirsty hyenas,venomous snakes which were hissing against its fellow people and ruthless backstabbing monsters.His Bhai was a torch to his people ,a sword to his enemies.He was untouchable,who ruled the dangerous world for years.Never has he shown this vulnerable side to any,but for the first time in his life ,Mandeep saw his Bhai being lost and broken, what a weird thing is this love,it is the medicine and it becomes the poison indeed!!!! he thought

Love has that power and magic to make the weak stronger,and the strong weaker and vulnerable,his Bhai was the proof,he may be the ruthless Kali Bhai to the dangerous world,but he was always the most responsible son to his family, a caring brother to his sister,he was the leader and saviour of his people ,he was a warrior and most importantly the most loyal husband to his wife, that wife who has been the light of his heart and soul.

"I know Bhai ,today ma'am may not recognise you ,but let me tell you ,swearing God ,I say one day and that too soon ,Ma'am will come for you and that day no one will be able to even lay a finger on your shadows," he gritted his teeth recalling that someone's face who is the reason behind his Bhai's miserable state.

Shivaay let out a fake chuckle ,"God!!!" he huffed "God you say Mandeep,where is that God of yours when my family was suffering,where is that God of yours when Nithya was crying all alone ,where is that God of yours when his own children were struggling even to breathe,where is that God of yours when there are ruthless monsters here are killing one another in the name of money,power, religion, superiority, if you say God then call him today ,I want to ask him everything,I want to confront him today ,he has to answer me today "he folded his legs and settled firmly on the road " call him now!!!!" he looked up towards the night sky which is now settling to peace finally after a thunderous night both to the world and to his world, "Are you happy now?? you have always wanted me to suffer , isn't it?? you have snatched my everything,my family was on the verge of dieing, there has never been a moment of peace in my life ,why do you hate me so much "lifting his arms in surrenderance " okay okay, you hate me ,coz I don't believe in you fine,its acceptable,but what about my Nithya,what has she done?? She believes in you , doesn't she?? ,then why do you suffer her this much ,she has been through so much "there were fresh tears pouring down though his eyes " all her life she has been running and fighting to be just alive "gulping the lump in his throat , swallowing hard " what has she done ,she doesn't deserve this "he shook his head violently " she doesn't at all, seeing her today her eyes speak of the endless tiredness, restlessness, loneliness,why??? "wiping his tears " no ,I don't ask anything for me,give me all the hardest things whatever you have got ,I will accept them ,fight them or even defeat in them but I ask you to atleast keep her life happy,happy and peaceful,out of this all mess,she deserves life,she deserves a happy life , please give her that ,I don't ask you of anything more...please "he literally begged,the great Kali Bhai was kneeling down begging for something from someone.