back to adventures

Vaishnavi

After reaching home I didn't speak anything I just rushed to my room and closed the door thinking about the turns of my life and also enough of that guarding now... I wanted to be alone.

I really didn't sleep well last night so I was really tired and even I felt like it was all a nightmare and when I sleep and wake then everything would be normal.. thinking I fell on the bed and  drifted to sleep slowly.

I woke at someone's knock at the door, I slowly opened my eyes got up from the bed without even worrying my messed hair and my saree was crushed very bad..

Oh no... I should have changed it...

With that I opened the door and there was the devil standing right before me...all my laziness was quickly changed to shock....

Wow...it means there was no any night mare...he was really here......great!!!!

He started smiling at me... I glared at him.."what do you want??"

"Umm... nothing... I was just here to talk to y..." I didn't let him complete.."I am not interested to.." saying I closed the door on his face...the door was knocked again.."get lost!!!" I screamed at the door.

And the sound didn't come again... I looked at the clock..the time was five.. I simply went to the bed and sat on it thinking about my life...

Whats this now.....he was real..it means he came here for me and I know very well he would not leave without me...how could I escape from him...these many days my life was calm and peaceful and again that devil entered my life.... I wonder whats gonna happen now and what adventures I had to face again..and this is all because of....

I just realized something

Yes all because of him...wait I am coming for you.....you and I are really going to have a serious talk.....

Saying I went to bath... freshened myself and went down. I looked for Maaji...she was no where to be seen.. I even checked in her room..but no... I went out and there she was in the garden with the two squads.

I went straight to her and told her that I was going out where the two squads gave me a suspicious look... I ignored them and went towards my target....

Iam coming...

I reached my destination..it was near to the house...washed my hands and legs as I always do..and headed in with full rage where a familiar person greeted me..., "Arey!!!Preeti beta...you ..." I gave him a forced smile...and greeted him "namaste Pandit ji" the priest greeted me in return "namaste" and he again asked...
"You came again to thank him??", Narrowing my eyes at my target..."no... this time... I am here to brainwash him for the things he did to me and my life..." I scoffed never leaving my gaze at him...and again I heard the Priest speak..." Ooh!!! ......You are crazy!!!" He said finally.

I was taken aback and gave the priest a look..." What!!! Me.??? Crazy??you think I am crazy!!! Well actually not me the person over there" referring to the idol at the center " he is crazy...he is playing silly games with me and look how he is smiling" I said referring to the idol of the god...the priest smiled at me and went away and I carried with my purpose....

I went straight to him... gritting my teeth...

"What is this??? Tell me...what are you doing and what are your plans?? Are you planning to take me to you too soon?? You are crazy!!! Haven't you found any other place or person for me to be with...why should it have to be Sunitha ji and why her best friend had to be Neeraj's mom?? I am going crazy now and driving mad...what I have to do now??? Didn't you find any other place for me ?? Why it again had to be that devil?? No no.. just admit it!! You are bored right??? Thats why you are playing with my life?? My family I lost it because of him and I lost him because of my dad and I lost everyone because of him and dad and I can't now lose Sunitha ji... I just can't"