patched up

He told her to leave but until she clears every misunderstanding and assumption of him she didn't want to leave. He went as he sat on the bed without looking at her.

She breathed in and out and she started speaking....it was now or never for her...

"You were wrong Shiv.... absolutely wrong that you feel that I loved you as I am Nithya...but the truth is some other." He gave a look at her side and she continued she didn't want to be interrupted she had to let her heart and every feeling out.

"I was attracted to you when you took care of me. I started liking you when I came to know how you helped Malini and I missed you when you didn't arrive when I had to apologize. I started feeling jealous of Nithya when Neeraj told me that you liked her. I didn't know why I had to feel jealous yet something in me hurt. I started falling for you the every minute I spent with you. I have unknowingly loved you when you confessed your love for me. I was frightened as I come from a simple family and I didn't know how I was gonna convince my dad but I believed in you that you will be there for me and together we will convince them.

I have fallen again and again for everything that you did and took care of me. Everything was going well but one day Neeraj tells me that mom wants to see Nithya and to bring her. You didn't know what that words did to me. I was broken and also confused. I loved you but you loved Nithya as told by Neeraj as Nithya was alive I didn't know if you will still accept my love. But I thought to believe you in everything. That's why I decided to come with you. When we are in the temple the thing I wanted to say was I LOVE YOU SHIV..but I couldn't tell as you left me. If it was by fate or something I reach where you were talking to my dad.

I was speechless I didn't know what was even going on. Then I came to know that my dad was not someone whom I thought him to be that broke me but when you yourself told that I will kill Vaishnavi....I couldn't take that. Then I thought that you are only after me for some sign. I had to run from there. I thought though you are disappointed by sign you would still be happy with Nithya the love of your life. I had to escape. You didn't know how that days have been for me. There has not been a single day that I didn't think of you. I have always thought you may not be with me but at least you are happy somewhere.

Life was like that when again you showed up. I don't want to come to you as when I come to you I can't leave you but also I don't want to interrupt yours and Nithya's life. I wanted to stay out of it. The thought of Nithya made me angry. I didn't know why I was even angry on you but later I realized that I was broken as I couldn't be Nithya in your life...."

Her legs gave up and she fell on knees crying and continuing...

"But ...but when I came to know that I was... I am Nithya....you don't know how happy I was... I was at cloud nine when Neeraj told me how much you loved me,worked for my goals... I couldn't help but wanted to see you and be with you and say that I loved you....but you didn't even listen to me Shiv.......and today too to bring us together it was the plan set up and I wanted to say that...I love you Shiv not only as Nithya but I loved you as Vaishnavi too and I will always will...."

She concluded expecting a reply from him when she looked at him he froze at his place. His face was expressionless. She waited for a few minutes yet she didn't get any response from his side. She thought he was still mad at her. Disappointed she stood..

"Its ok Shiv... fault was mine and I deserve to be punished too. I had to tell this all as I don't want my love to be a misunderstanding to you. Its your decision shiv... whatever it is I will accept and will wait for you.....take care " saying she started moving towards the door wiping her tears when suddenly he held her hand.

She looked back only to encounter Shiv. She gave him a confused look when he pulled her into a hug as he embraced her. She couldn't stand her hands automatically went to embrace him as tight as she could.