His Name

"Where is your husband??"

That was what in my mind since that morning. That girl from the library...yes.. I had to find her...she may know of the details of my husband.

Decided with that the very next day I reached my office, but from there I have to somehow reach the library. I pondered on how to do that. Finally I had a plan but I was not sure how rightful that can turn out. But at least I have to give my try, I had no other ways too, the time is running and I have to find my husband.

I called Sheetal and explained her of the plan, she was horrified on even imagining that.

"But what if they come up to see you??and the main thing is how are you going to sneak out from here veiling their eyes, Nithya, if they find out that you are not here but me, then they may...they may" She was shuddered by that mere thought.

I placed my hand on her shoulder in assurance, "Don't worry Sheetal, I have to do this and I have no other way too" I let out a heavy sigh.

Ten minutes later I had successfully sneaked out took Sheetal's car and drove off. As soon as I reached the library,I parked the car in the  parking lot and headed straight in. There were many people already in. I entered and walked towards the manager.

" Hello , ma'am I am actually here for someone who comes to this library often,can I have her address from the library members register or the visitor's list??" I enquired in a polite tone.

The lady who sat on the other side of the table looked up as I was speaking, adjusting her eye glasses she shot me a weird look. Dropping the pen to the book on which she was writing she asked,
" Who are you, a police?? or a government and official or from CID??...you definitely don't seem like one...so don't waste my time ,leave ma'am" saying she picked the pen up and continued with her work.

Well.....I should have known it,they don't provide the information for anyone that barges in.What do I do!!!!

I was wondering on what to do when an idea lit in my mind. Neither thinking odds nor evens I dialed Sheetal's number.

"Yes Nithya.... how's it going??? found her address"

"no where it's going....the library management cannot give me their register or visitor's list to whomever they want or ask,there is a protocol for that "

"Oh my!! then how are you going to find her and when are you going to return Nithya,I am so screwed here..... sitting in your chair and pretending to be you.....if your guards come up to check....we are so gone"fear was evident in her tone.

"I don't know Sheetal, and I don't care too,if they find out or not...today I am going to find that girl and that's it!!!!" I was determined to no matter what.

" ha you will...boss...but the only thing is we don't remain alive after you have found her"Sheetal replied in a sarcastic tone.

"No it won't.... don't freak yourself and me as well!!!"I warned her.

" Ok ,now what are you going to do,you indeed have a sketch in mind right???"

She's genius!!!

" Yes.I do. Now listen"I explained her of the plan in a meek whisper.

" OH MY GOD!!!you are digging my cesspit Nithya.....are you out of your mind??? if I come there ,then who is going to play you here and how am I going to reach there in your vehicle as my car's been taken by you....your guards will find it out "she pressed the last line.

"No you don't take my car ,you are coming here by a cab"I finalized the plan.

I waited patiently for twenty minutes, dialing Sheetal for every five minutes. I was so tensed as if that idea fails then I didn't have any backup plan too. Finally Sheetal arrived in rickshaw,I ran to her as soon as she appeared in the entrance.