His Room...

As I started gaining my consciousness, I came to recall what happened and with the quick realization I opened my eyes where I was being placed in a room. The room was large and spacious ,where there is a bed placed along with large wooden cabinets also with a table, few books and a large window covered with huge curtains. There hung few paintings on the wall along with other decorations. The colors were simple and classic.As of all the room was elegant.

I don't know what to do,though I remember that I was being brought, I didn't remember how. I reached the table over there and gulped some water and by keeping the bottle down on the table I moved towards the curtains and uncovered them.

WOW!!!!!!what a scenario, I was presented with the most beautiful view I have ever seen, the atmosphere was calm and pleasant, as I opened the window the cool breeze greeted me and the chirping of birds made my mind calm, I cant take my eyes off the beautiful garden with a small pond surrounding few bushes and large trees by seeing the view one thing was clear that I was far away from the city. As I had enough contentment with the view I stepped back and moved towards the entire room , as I took the total glance through the entire room it was nice and the way the things were properly arranged was quite impressive ,I wondered whose room was that.

Then the cabinet attracted me, I took the steps towards it and opened it, I was like WHOA!!!WHATS THIS, when I saw that there are various sets of men's wear which resembled a shopping mall and the other cabinets are also filled with accessories relating to men.

The door was opened and a lady almost in mid thirties greeted me " hey ma'm , you woke up, I brought you some snacks and hot soup, come on have it". she kept tray on the table and gave me a genuine smile. I was confused and slowly increasing my tone I said "hey hi!" giving a confused look at the tray "thank you, but I am kidnapped right, then why I am treated like queen with all these comforts???" then she gently smiled and replied "I don't know all that ma'm, sir told me to take good care of you throughout your visit here , he strictly ordered me to provide you the things that are necessary and not let you feel even a small bit of discomfort with any of the things here"

"sir.....?????,who the hell is he? wait...."with sudden realization and with my hands placed on my head" oh god !!!,the man who saved me from those two .yes he brought me here. but why!!!!"I was talking to myself when she asked "any problem ma'm, do you still need anything?" I quickly rushed towards her and with my hands being placed on her both shoulders looking deep into her eyes" see, this is not a joke, I really need to go to home, please understand me and take me to your sir , I will talk to him, may be there is some confusion .Where is my pho..."where I was interrupted by a icy cold voice" phone!!!don't you worry dear your phone is safe with me, home?? this is your home" with these he started staring with wicked smile. I neared him " I don't know why I was brought here, I need to go home, please let me go, I am no worth to you an...." where again he interrupted " see miss...,what you worth I know it better don't teach me all those, you just stay and do what I say to without any of your stupid questions, if you try to run away or escape then just remember your total Sharma family is eliminated from this planet" I was shocked hearing my family name, how come he know about me, feels like he kidnapped me with the clear knowing that its me.

I have no option now or else he may harm my family too with these I commented " looks as if you are a warrior but deeds are worse than a devil....."and sighed with anger when he neared me more and locked his eyes into mine and with the most wicked smile " oh thank you miss .. vais" "Its Vaishnavi"I said" oh yes vaish..na...vi.,better I call you Vaish.right?" I rolled my eyes and shifted my gaze from him with irritation " I brought you some clothes " handing over the bag in his hand he said "whatever is going on its for the highest good of you . don't show your intelligence to me, you have no idea how far I can go when I am determined with something" said he left the room. I was taken aback by all the things that I have just heard and thought " what's in this man!!! I wanted to scream and fight but seeing his eyes I just cant even spell out words, i have never felt this way with anyone .." when the maid spoke "mam, don't worry if sir said its for your good then there must be any strong reason, everything sets soon "I replied her with disappointment " I don't know all those, I am worried about my family now, they will be worrying about me....by the way what's your name?" "oh my name its Malini mam" then I said "no mam , just call me Vaishnavi" with hesitation she said" oooh.... ok Vaishnavi..." "by the way whose room is this maalini" I asked looking the entire room "its it's sirs room....." then I was like "what!!" how come that devil has such a great choice!!!