JUST KILL ME

After lunch ,Shivaay left for some work along with his father, his uncle and aunt were discussing something when his best friend approached me ,"hey Vaishnavi , SO.. how's everything going?" he asked curiously. I gave him a confused look like "what does he want now!!!!"with this "ya....its ok" hesitantly . He smiled and spoke "don't worry, I will not kill you. like you might be feeling alone among all these strangers, so just thought to have a talk with you, that's it.." I felt a bit embarrassed. He just asked about me with concern. Why I have to overthink about that turning to his side I said "what can I do then. I was brought here without my will and I don't know the reason too. That's why I have to be careful right?, when I am talking to the strangers....."with a convincing tone," yes , I can understand but with me you can feel free to talk, consider me as your friend ,if you feel any inconvenience or any problem just come to me" he said smilingly. I wanted to say no, but I felt he was genuine so I agreed and said "ok...." he gave his hand in a friendly manner I shook my hand with his...,smiling he turned and was about to leave the room "hello, Mr.Friend, you didn't say me your name....?". He turned a bit with a smirk"its NEERAJ.." saying he left the room...when other voice interrupted "and taken", my head automatically turned in the direction of the person where I encountered Shivaay's sister ,then she approached me and gave me a smile " I am NEELU" I too gave her a friendly look and said "oh its you that have taken Neeraj.." she gave a blush in agreement and gave a smile at me and started saying about her family and suddenly changed her expression.." I really feel lone in this mansion always among these beards and moustaches, I am so happy atleast now that I have you .,come I will show you this mansion " When I was about to say something she took me and started moving and I have no option but to move with her...

she showed me every corner of the palace and meanwhile she said lot of things about her, her love ,

"Oh so you know Neeraj since childhood, nice."I said astonished then she continued "yes and even his sister NITHYA..""ooh, then where is she ??" suddenly her face went pale hearing my words and said in a very sad tone.." sh...she died a long ago....." I felt sorry for asking about her , with guilt I said "ooh...I am sorry Neelu, I shouldn't have asked that....,"hey its ok, not an issue...I felt bad coz she was my best friend like Bhaiyya[ elder brother] and Neeraj ,me and Nithya were close.. I just miss her..."she said in grief and was about to cry...."hey ,this is not fair ,you told me about everyone and missed the devil...?"she asked in a confusing tone " devil...?" then I said "its your bhaiyya" hearing this she burst out laughing "what!!!,devil that to bhaiyya, hmm well...its apt for him" she said with the convincing expression . we both laughed remembering that name and his actions.

we became very close in a short span of time, we roamed in the entire mansion suddenly we came across a room and I asked "whose room is that?" she said pointing to that room "that one.....hmmmm I too exactly don't know, since the time we moved here it was like that and no one was allowed in there..." I was a bit surprised "how come no one is allowed in there....""come on, just get away from this place if dad or bhaiyya sees us here then they will surely be outraged" saying this she dragged me to the other side and took ,me towards the pond where we sat peacefully for sometime watching the sunset.

Minutes passed and my family came to my mind and asked Neelu in a very low tone ," Neelu, I need to call my dad, please they will be worrying about me .please help..." asked her with a pleasing look " but Vaish if bhaiyya gets to know then its not good for you ...and..." I interrupted "no no I will not say anything I will just call and say that I am safe that's it, please Neelu."she lost in her thoughts for few minutes and unwillingly looking around she gave me her phone and said " ok call and come soon I have to go out, I need to get ready and its getting late "and went in. I breathed in and out and looking around making sure that no one was watching, dialed my dad's number and held it near my ear when I felt another hand taking the phone off my hand ,I turned round to see who was that and felt speechless when I encountered Shivaay giving me a very serious look. I don't know what to say at that moment, I froze there seeing him.

He held my arm and dragged me inside the mansion and moved towards my room. On reaching my room he pushed me towards the bed I felt a deep pain in my arm and shouted "aaaaaaah!"where again he neared me and pulled me towards him with rage and said " don't you want to stay alive ...,I already warned you not to show your stupid intelligence...what have you thought ha.... call your dad and get out from here....."when I felt like crying and pushed him aside with the furious expression shouted at him " what do you think of me? am I a toy to you. why I have to answer you?who do you think you are ?ha...say you wanna kill me then kill me .its better to be killed rather than dieing inside daily...just kill me....". I cried and asked him "Please tell me what do you want? I have to call my parents they will be really worrying...."and started weeping kneeling down ,seeing this he stood up and left the room silently without giving me a look.....

I sat there weeping until my eyes stopped letting out tears ,I woke up moved into the bathroom, pour some water on my face returned and sat on my bed thinking about my family...then malini entered the room with a tray " Vaishnavi, I brought you dinner ,come and have it, sir sent me to serve you the dinner in your room itself" saying this she kept the tray on the table and was waiting for me to eat. I gave a fake smile at her " oh thank you , I don't feel hungry now I will eat it later, you go and continue with your work..." she interrupted " no Vaishnavi, sir has ordered me not to leave the room until you have your dinner" hearing the term sir my anger raised " just leave me alone " I shouted at her" but Vaish.." again I shouted "just go...." and sat there controlling my anger and tears.....she left the room.