Dark business part 1

SHIVAAY:

I came here to protect Vaish...,seems like I am the one who needs the protection from that Sona and her mom,I am tired of her drama,what to do......,to stop her....,avoid her...no its her house she can find me anywhere...... shout at her.......no no she is in her teens and these are very common she is still a girl, I can't shout at her and my dear question bank she is just the way she was.... doesn't she feel jealous??? ....no no she doesn't that's why she never tries to protect me.....

On the other hand EAST EVIL EYE...,he is not the one that has to be underestimated he never gives up.he never won over me,but I cant fight back now coz its the matter of Vaish...,until I get the documents,I cant fight back., I have to find the way to get them,I need the documents by hook or crook Iam not gonna give up......

VAISHNAVI:

The plan has to be implemented now,so I went to Sona and we went to the backyard making sure no one was watching mainly witchy mom...

"Tell me ,what you know??"

"I don't know more about Shivaay.,other than AGNIHOTRI GROUP OF COMPANIES which include  textile, pharmaceutical, shopping malls, restaurants, though they all are not with with AGNIHOTRI name they are associates of CHAUDHARY GROUP OF INDUSTRIES who are their only partners and all the industries that are under their companies have mutual relations and its has also been reported that the sub chairman who is the half holder of all the entire shares has been recently engaged to Shivaay's sister....."

Engaged....yes its Neeraj,means he is the one who is the chairman of CHAUDHARY GROUP OF INDUSTRIES....no no she said sub chairman..    

"What!!,sub chairman then who is the other holder???"

"Actually the few industries are in the name of NITHYA CHAUDHARY..., she was the actual Share holder,but no one knows who was she and where was she,though the sub chairman who has been engaged manages all the activities and supervises them even the staff and employees of AGNIHOTRIS ", she ended..

Yes I know Nithya was his sister , obviously she is the share holder,ok...

"Ok..., anything else....about Shivaay's family???"

"No Vaishnavi ,as far as I have heard from dad ,I just knew them thats it......"

"So now tell me how can I get close to Shivaay????" She asked rubbing her hands and blushing

Oh the deal.....

"I remember Sona dear"trying my best to weave the situation......

"Sona...I will tell you but I need some more information about Shivaay..,its really important,can you find that or is there a way to find out??"

She thought for a while and then
"Vaishnavi...as far as I know I told you everything I don't know more too....,may be my dad's store room may help you.."

"Store room!!!!"

"Yes .. daddy places every useful documents,files, important newspapers everything about company and other details in that room"

"Wow its great,then where is it just show me???"

"Whoa!!!slow down miss, its not that easy to just peek into that room and access everything,its very secured,dad has a very special lock made to that room,even mom is forbidden to enter it..."

"Special lock???"

"Yes...,the lock opens only with a key which dad carries everywhere and mom only know where he places it..."