Flashback part 1

Hello everyone....before proceeding once read chapter 15...Lost Love to understand this chapter better. In that chapter there are the incidents of past that Neeraj tells Vaishnavi that took place and in this one I am gonna include names along with that past......... thank you......

characters:

Mr Jai dev Agnihotri and Mrs. Savitha Agnihotri -

parents of Mr Shivaay Agnihotri and Miss Neelu Agnihotri

Mr Suraj Chaudhary and Mrs Radhika Chaudhary -

parents of Mr Neeraj Chaudhary and Miss Nithya Chaudhary

Mr Sekhar Pandey and Mrs Jeevika Pandey -

parents of Kriti Pandey

Delhi....

Jaidev and Radhika are best friends from their childhood and Jeevika and Radhika are sisters with Radhika being the eldest. Agnihotris and Tiwaris are business partners They have decided to engage both Jaidev and Radhika into marriage but as they were best friends they both have chose their friendship over marriage and finally their parents respected their relation and withdrew their plans. Finally Jaidev married Savitha and Radhika to Suraj whereas Jeevika was married to Sekhar,her love

Jaidev and Radhika took over their parents businesses and Jeevika too was given her share after marriage. Suraj was a pharmaceuticalist who owns a drug manufacturing company. Sekhar owns a casino and he is close to black market. Apart from owning a casino no one knows exactly what he does when he disappears twice a week.

life was going well Jaidev was blessed with a son and a daughter and Radhika too. when Neelu was of a year Savitha was attacked with a rare cancer which has got no exact medicine, she spent her last days in the hospital and one day her soul left the place . Jaidev found it difficult to manage his daughter, as still she needs mother. Seeing that Radhika has decided to raise Neelu . Suraj too was maximum out of stations as his company had many deals and dealers faced some problems and he the one has the authority to change decisions. As she too had to be lone they decided to move to Jaidev's place.

years passed and now Shivaay was of 18, and Nithya was of 16 whereas Neeraj was too 18 and Neelu was 15 and Kriti was of 17. Pandeys stayed in Gujarat . Kriti used to visit them only twice or once a year

The gang of four always stayed together they went to same school and rocked together.

third person

"Are we there yet??" Nithya asked, " Almost there....Shurpnaka!!!!" mocked Shivaay with his hands closed Nithya's eyes.." Hey!!don't call me that!!!" said Nithya moving along with Shivaay. "Why?? your brother that idiot always sleeps no matter in class or in home...he is a sleepaholic to say.....that's why he is Kumbhkarn and you his sister also Shurpnaka suits you too...." " Shut up idiot!! or else I am gonna break your face.." "Whoa!!slow down we are almost there for your birthday surprise"

"if that surprise didn't impress me then you are gonna face consequences" "fine fine Ma'm" "ready surpnaka!!!" " yes comeon now show na!!!" "ok ok...ready 1...2.....3.." before completion of 3 Nithya was pushed into the pool of colored water and soon she was drenched completely and her beautiful dress lost its total Color.

"you.....you..." Nithya tried to come out of the pool panting...." you Idiot!!!!" Nithya came out of the pool where Shivaay laughed at her and started escaping..."wait Shivaay!!!I will break your bones today" Nithya too ran after him screaming..

While running Shivaay escaped into the house and Nithya had a plan to catch him...she took a different route  she ran towards the backyard from where she can directly enter the house through kitchen and then catch him.....