knowing each other...

Vaishnavi

I stayed with her and came to know that her name is Sunitha..and as she said she had a daughter who was killed two years ago and very recently she lost her husband too....the daughter's death made him restless and he died of the guilt that it was his fault that she was dead as before the accident they both have went out for a drive though Sunitha ji refused them...and her daughter Prachi was driving when her husband was teaching her to drive and unfortunately the car met with an accident leaving Prachi dead and her husband with severe injuries..

She owned a school and after her husband's death she had no funds now to run that school which provided education with less fee helping poor children....when her husband died she had no way to manage that and she thought of closing it too when her best friend's son took entire care of that school and he is helping with funds and also Sunitha ji's living....

After that day I went to the lodge took all my belongings..well there wasn't many except for my clothes and other necessary things and reached hospital...when the nurse told that Sunitha ji will be discharged tomorrow and she was absolutely fine then........

The next day after discharge we took a cab and went to her place ,it was the same side of that lodge in which I stayed first..... after travelling the cab came to halt. We got down and stood before a two story building which was old yet appealing and it also had a garden..with all flowers and other vegetables ,she said she loves nature and gardening was her best hobby whenever she felt lone...they were her company...after entering in...she showed me a room, I went in and freshened myself..

After its done.. I went to kitchen where she was arranging the utensils.,she still had to take rest so I rushed to her.....

"Wait...Maaji what are you doing?? You are not completely well... remember what doctor told you..."

She smiled at me..."ya ya beta I remember but I can't starve you,thats why I am preparing lunch for us...." I took the utensils from her..and

"No need to do that... I will prepare the lunch....until you are well you are not allowed to do anything..." dragging her to the dining... making her to sit ."you sit here and tell me what do you want to eat and also where exactly are everything arranged in your kitchen..."

She put her hand on my head..."I am so happy beta that you have come with me...these many days of pain actually was out of me now...and the physical pain is nothing to me.....bless you beta....and you will not leave me and go right????"

I thought for a while....leave her......she needs me and I need her... letting out a deep breath "promise I will never leave you...and if I go anywhere I will take you along me... happy now???"

Her eyes lit with happiness "you know the way you are talking I remember my best friend...she was the best... I miss her...if she had not been may be upto now I may not be even alive..."

"What happened to her??"

"She died...and her husband killed her" she said with a forced expression and continued..."but her son was always with me.... I consider him my son......and your eyes made me remember her..."

I smiled and went to kitchen to prepare lunch talking something or the other form in and she telling me everything about her and mostly about her that so called best friend son...after listening to her I really felt the urge to meet him that he really had helped her....and gave her some hope to live.

After lunch my topic came up...

"So beta... you didn't tell me your name and details...what happened to your family???" She asked.....

I didn't know what to say...but decided to tell her the truth may be not entire truth but to some extent...she gave a new life to me....and it was my responsibility to tell her my truth.. I can't cheat her...