The lady swag!!!

Nithya

"Well Ritu dear,If you can excuse me....... I wish to have a little talk with my DAUGHTER!!" came the voice from behind.

Ritu whose gaze was then shifted to HIM, involuntarily rose to her feet. There was that grip in that tone. She stood and froze there. I slowly got up and turned back....there he stood.

In his black over coat with his hat on and a cane in his right hand and the left as before.... paralyzed and erect and his black shades on. There were few men behind with red shirts on.... obviously the EVIL ARMY...with their colt pistols on their hands ready to fire whoever comes in the way of their master and where the two strong muscled men stood on either sides of him with their assault rifles on. Unfortunately I have to admit it was my DAD!!!

Mandeep who accompanies me in my every journey out and been appointed for me by Shiv charged at him for once taking out his pistol....when I stopped him...

"Mandeep!!!" He abruptly halt and looked back....

"No!!" I said him moving forward as we have gathered enough attention. One wrong move can destroy the fame and reputation of this company and Shivaay mainly....he on the other side has no proper way or respect in the society or even no one actually know him in person....so he could do anything in public but we on the other side cannot.....one wrong move can cost us a lot...can cost the business empire Shiv has built with his righteousness efforts and intentions. That's why I had to stop him and I did too.

"But ma'am!!!" he said coming to block the way of mine reaching HIM.....

"Don't Mandeep....you are my driver here....." looking around at the people that were gazing us wide eyed.." You are not the chief general of the BHAI ARMY......keep that in mind...we don't want the world to know anything about you or me...do we??"I gestured him to keep his pistol back. He hesitated and I gave him the nod.... finally sighing he shoved his pistol into his pocket.

Finally looking at all the people gaping at us....I shouted...,"What???is something wrong?? I think the work hours are over....so you all can leave this place.... leaving my business to me.....come on make a move!!!" I ordered everyone in the most comandable tone I could muster up.

The crowd started to disperse and I half turned back giving a look at Ritu..."Ritu....I have another important thing to deal with....so you can leave now!!!" I said and turned back facing him moving Mandeep aside too. Ritu too hesitated for a moment or few and she too joined the dispersing crowd.

Finally I was left out with my office ,Mandeep and EVIL ARMY on the other side.

"Well sweetie.....long time isn't it??? You have also married and won't you tell your dad on how you are and how your married life is and mainly how is your beloved husband???"

" Sweetie!!! Excuse me Mr Chaudhary...I think we aren't that close that you can call me Sweetie honey and all" moving closer to him.... looking right into him through his shades....into the eyes which are hypnotizing yet they can't this time....as the truth is on my side and mainly my truth Shiv is on my side...... that was enough for me to face him or anything in the world..."So as per the society norms....you have to address me either Nithya ji or Mrs Agnihotri!!!" I said to him standing at a two feet distance.

His lips twitched presenting a half smile...and something in his eyes glinted...."I see....so you have learnt so much...sweetie...it's good to know that the daughter of the don is how you should be the way you are now.... I am proud as your father.. SWEETIE"he said pressing the word sweetie intentionally.

I let out a fake smile and sigh..."Oh please... don't tell me Mr Chaudhary.....I know who I am and I don't need any new or useless attachments or relations to me or even to my name....to the society or to you....I am the wife of Mr Shivaay Agnihotri and to make you clearly understand.....I am the wife of the one who have destroyed your entire empire everywhere and who stood as the perfect competetor to you whom you can neither destroy nor defeat.....but only be defeated and destroyed....and don't worry....be rest assured...that day too gonna come soon.... EVIL EYE!!!!"

He handed his cane over one of his men and pulled out a cigeratte.....the other man reached out for the lighter in his pocket and helped his master...sorry....one functioning handed master to lit it. When it's lit....he started blowing the smoke out making me choke. I tried my best not to as also Mandeep stood right before me. I somehow managed to stand up straight to him again...."It's my thing to deal with ,Mandeep...." saying I again pushed him aside gently.

"So to come straight to the point dear, I am here to take you back with me!!!" he said again placing his cigeratte on his lips.

I nodded at him raising my brows....,"Wow....but it's too late Mr Chaudhary....I am a married woman now....and I am not obliged to anyone let alone be my father......,If I am answerable to any...it would be only my husband....so take that stupid thought of yours and leave this place as you have dared to come....oh!! sorry...leave my place!!!" I said adding a pinch of sarcasm to my tone yet keeping it straight and cold.

He let out a chuckle which lasted for a second of two and then again he started moving towards me taking his cigeratte out and blowing the smoke out..."Your husband is a criminal I repeat...a cold hearted hard core criminal for whom the entire world police is in search of and be rest assured....they would soon catch him too!!!"he said backfiring the same sentence at me and stood right before me.

I looked up to him and with a smirk on my face ,"well then Who are you?? a saint???" moving aside as I was choking on the smell of the cigarette smoke I went to his back and turned my head to his direction, "Now if we talk about my coming with you......it's never gonna happen not in a million years....so leave.....I repeat LEAVE!!!" This time I rose my voice.

He turned again and shifted.... signalling his men.....they soon surrounded me and Mandeep along with him in a circle. When I looked around I was in a trap of his circle.yet I was not a bit terrified.

"Some people can never change isn't it, Mandeep?" I said folding my arms and shaking my head in disbelief and disgust....He too folded his arms nodding..."You are absolutely right Ma'am...never and not in a million years" he commented in composed tone.

"Change is for those who are weak...dear....I don't need to change my ways or myself...as I am stronger than ever.....so you can't now escape my clutches.......come with me silently dear ....I assure I will spare this Dog " he said giving a disgusting look to Mandeep.

He clenched his fists and was about to charge.....when I again stopped him, "Don't worry Mandeep....we don't need to deal with such filthy ones" turning to him finally " So it's your last warning Mr Chaudhary...will you leave or not???" I said in a finalised tone.

" Never without you Dear!!!" he said again placing his cigeratte between his lips.

"So..." with a heavy sigh....."so it's necessary, Mandeep...we have to do it" I said again looking at him,

" Seems so ma'am" he nodded in agreement.

"So why late...let's do it " I said in a firm tone looking right to Evil Eye. The men around exchanged glances between me and Mandeep while their master was observing me and him.

"Mandeep!!!" I called out for him without leaving the gaze on Evil Eye and then a heavy whistle blew from Mandeep and heavy foot steps approached. Soon the circle was enclosed by another circle with all the men dressed in black with their rifles, pistols and guns everything and they pointed them directly to the ones who have pointed us. The circle was bigger and better compared to men and also weapons .

I beamed at Evil eye who stood there with utter shock like his army over there . I slowly approached him... taking his cigeratte of his lips and tossing it down..."Well....what do you think Mr Chaudhary....My husband is always good at everything...be it business or be it planning and most importantly where I am concerned.....so you see...he loves me so much that he never stops sending most of his best skilled men to my service....so as when the meetings like this happen I don't need to stress too much....."His men retreated their weapons when he signalled them reluctantly and gave us the way....I was about to leave and then remembering something....I took hold of his shades finally looking at his eyes..."Cigeratte smoking is injurious to health!!" saying placing the glasses on my nose slowly pushing it up with a single finger slightly bending my head to left moved ahead with my army following behind and with the loose end of my saree flowing with the wind along with my hair leaving him and his army dumbfounded and frozen there.

I went home in my car with Mandeep in his driver seat and the other vehicles following me to safeguard me.

>>>>>>

Hey what do you think of our lady's swag?? isn't she close to a DON??? Why not after all she is the wife of the DON.....itni tho banthi hain!!!!!