ShiVaiSh

Nithya

"give them Vaish... I have to go "

"No!!"

"please"

I was bored hearing his please, as I grabbed his files as he wanted to go to the office today after spending with me a week... yes only a week... how can he?? He had to give me more time.... so I took his files and he is busy in convincing me.

"your please is not gonna change my NO!!"

"I spent my entire week with you and you say it isn't enough... there are still many things that need to be dealt at the office "

" Shiv.... think about me too... what do I have to do all alone here?? " I whined.

" you can watch TV" he suggested trying to grab the file from my hands.

I pulled them close saying... "TV!! No , boring TV I don't like to even watch that!!" I said moving out of the room where he followed.

" Then.... playstation?? "

" Playstation..... I am not a kid"

"please Vaish.... I have a company to run.... I can't leave everything on Gupta ,there are many pending projects to be completed....try to understand"

I shook my head.

" if you give me back my files I am gonna bring your favorite ice cream!! "

" stop trying to bribe me... it's not gonna work anyway.... there is nothing that can fill in your place in my life " I said in a very disappointed tone.

He sighed pulling my shoulder gently grabbing my chin, "I know....but besides being your husband I own a company too, I have to balance everything isn't it?? there are many people working in our company... my decisions affect their lives.... you don't want your husband to spoil many lives... do you???" giving me a gentle squeeze he told "and  I promise I will balance both"

I looked at him, what else could I say..." Fine... but come soon " I said finally giving him his files.

"That's my Vaish..." he took the files kissing my cheek ," see you.. " and with that he left .

I felt bored and started to finish the chores of the house like cleaning, pressing, dusting what not I did every chore and at noon I cooked some pasta having eaten, I fell on the couch watching TV and slowly fell asleep tired of the works.

When I woke up it was evening, and then my phone rang.It was Shiv.

"Hello"

"Vaish.... it's gonna take some time... is it ok for you???"

when I have agreed for that... what else I can say, " Okay but be home before seven " I warned him.

"Yeah sure Ma'am, bye "

"bye " that was it.

I had some coffee and started preparing dinner as there is lot more time left for him to come home and also he couldn't accompany me in it as he himself would be tired of his work. I continued with the work recalling the days of the week that we spent together. He helped me in everything from cleaning to cooking. Those seven days we lived in our own world completely disconnected with the external world.

After its done I started serving bowls of curry and plates of roti to the dining when the front door opened the revealing a MAN....who is ofcourse my beloved husband with a look on his face completely tired and exhausted....

by the look on his face ....I can guess the work he had to do!!!

He entered in closing the door behind. Placing his files on the table he came for me. I didn't know what has gotten into him. He slowly came and stood beside me when I finished with my work. I turned left only to encounter him by my side.