God is....

Three days ago

Mandeep was losing it , he couldn't see his Bhai like that , approaching his Bhai , wiping his own tears "Bhai, please come with me "

Slapping his hand again "No Mandeep , I am going to stay here till that God of yours arrives here and gives me what I have asked him for, he has to come today , I too will see how long will he hide from me " he was determined.

Mandeep didn't know what to do. His Bhai was shouting and screaming at the sky calling God, he finally had one last option to do ,the only last thing or the ultimate thing,he took his phone out and dialed a number.

"Hello , Sir......"

After fifteen minutes or so a car arrived. Getting down of the car Neeraj walked towards Shivaay who stood on the middle of the road gazing at the sky with rage. The rain has not yet subsided,it's pouring down still, clutching on to the umbrella he walked ahead.

Mandeep rushed to him as he greeted him,"How long has he been here??" Neeraj asked.

"It's been 2 hours sir,Bhai is stubborn on getting home" he replied.

"Why has he come here??" Neeraj didn't get why Shivaay was in such a state out of blue.

"Actually,he has come here for ma'am and..." he hesitated.

Neeraj soon started getting what storm might have erupted,"What did she say to him??"

"Sir,ma'am was here drenching herself in rain and crying,Bhai persuaded her to go home and then ma'am became furious on Bhai and slapped him and told him not to show his face ever again to her and if he did then she would kill herself."

"Oh god!!!!" his umbrella slipped away from his hand and he could see why his friend was in such a state.

He walked slowly towards his friend, companion,partner everything drenching in the rain completely. He didn't expect the mighty Kali Bhai would collapse someday,but it was natural.We are humans and it is completely natural to feel hurt at times to be lost at times,everyone faces it some day,but the main difference is that life paves a way ,it pulls the light for all of us at those darker times,those who see it , realise it, move ahead carrying that light within and emitting it out ,and those who choose to ignore it will forever want to play the victim card. It's all our choice,let's see how Kali finds his light ,light soon enough to burn the ghosts lurking behind.

"Shivaay" he called him as he came to stand beside him.

Shivaay half turned his head slowly, "Neeraj,glad that you came and at the right moment,come" patting his shoulder "the so called god will arrive here and let's ask him of his injustice and confront him today once and for all"he said.

Neeraj sighed and he knew everyone has a breakout point that is when the entire world turns around and we find no way,all we see is a dead end,Shivaay was also in one of them. Being a friend he was,he had to pull out his friend back and he would too.

"Shivaay,let's get home ,Neelu and Papa ji are waiting for you,they are worried when Mandeep informed them that you are refusing to go home. Let's go home Shivaay"he said grabbing his shoulders.

Shivaay dismissed Neeraj and stubbornly pulled his hand towards him. " No, today I will settle all accounts with god , for the things that he did to myself, my family and my Nithya, I will confront him. "he was determined." If you wish to leave ,then you are free to" saying he dismissed Neeraj's hand.

There was a long pause. Thunders started erupting with pouring rain. Shivaay was looking deep somewhere. He was in those conflicts and pain ,it was closing all the doors for him.He felt suffocated. He wants peace and he wants release.Just as he was thinking thus,