The helping hand

Vaishnavi

The next morning I woke up completed my routine and waited patiently to talk with Shiv...he was still sleeping....I went down had my breakfast and even when I returned to the room he was still sleeping...oh god such a beast he was....I was about to leave the room when his phone rung...

I took it,it popped with Neeraj's name..I felt very happy on seeing that, since we came here I have never known how are everyone there Neelu Neeraj uncleji ,Malini..and all..

I lift the call by sliding the phone screen...and the voice started..

"Shivaay...come soon with Nithya...mom wants to see Nithya...."

I was about to say that I am Vaishnavi but the words he spoke made me froze to the point..

What..Nithya..how is that possible????she died right!!and his mom, she has some mental disability then how come she wants to see Nithya...if she also said then what happened to Neeraj..why is he saying about bringing Nithya back and all????

"Well..um...Neeraj.."I was about to say when a hand grabbed the phone from me,I turned to see when Shiv stood up and continued the call...

"Neeraj...I will call you later....you take care and take care of Mom" saying he hung up the call.

He gave a look at me and was about to get into the bathroom..

"Wait....I heard what Neeraj was saying......Nithya?? bring her back... what's that,how is that even possible???"

He gave a smile at me...

"Vaish...you will know everything soon,we are leaving to our house tomorrow..and I have some important news to tell you.....very important...only this one day just don't ask anything Vaish...once we reach our home everything makes sense to you..."he neared me and hugged me.. releasing me cupping my cheek he smiled at me saying"I have set everything Vaish....and no one can separate you from me now....."

Thats it its getting too much I am gonna tell him thats it...

"Just stop it Shiv..."I glared at him taking few steps back..He was taken aback by my words..with the confused expression

"What happened Vaish.."he again tried to near me..I signalled to stop by showing my palm straight to him
"Enough of this all,I am tired..just leave me and please let me return to my family...and my house...I have had it enough now no more......."

"Vaish...thats what I am saying you are going to be with your family true family..."

"Please Shiv.....just stop manipulating me....I want to go to my Sharma family...I have nothing to do with the family of yours,so as you said you have to leave me all yourself at my home and apologize to my dad and family..."

"Vaish...why are you talking like that??? don't you want to be with me??"

"Why would I ever want to be with the great Kali.....,never"

"You love me Vaish...,then how can you say that,I am Shiv vaish...your Shiv.."

"Just stop this nonsense,I can't take that anymore....how can you assume that I love you..did I ever tell you....no right!!! stop assuming"

He stood there looking at me...I looked away avoiding his gaze

"By tomorrow morning I have to be at my home...thats it"

Saying I went down controlling my tears.....I ran and reached the backyard, and kneeling down I cried hard....it was really hard for me and the way I spoke to Shiv I didn't like that....how can I ever talk to Shiv like that!!!he is my Shiv...mine...and I have lost him forever now....why did this ever begun???how did I say that I don't love him when I love him with all my heart and soul....I broke down very badly...that was the only option left to avoid him to stop expecting that I will be with him...but I cant be with him.........