name is SHIVAAY!!!

Hi guys, the story has just started and if you are expecting any situation or scene that can be included in the story. Just let me know in the comments and give me feedback for every episode.

so I am looking forward to see your views and suggestions. Thank you guys...

>>>>>>>

I have no idea why I have been kidnapped and what is the reason for having chosen my family.

My family is simple and as far as I know there are no any opponents or rivals in any possible field. I have to find out but how can I ??But I have to and that too very soon.....

Determined with these I freshened myself and picked a dress for myself among the different set of clothes that were brought by him. I had my breakfast brought by Malini and sat down reading a book which I dragged from the set of books and started reading. The time really passed by and Malini left the room to continue with her work. It was almost 12 when I saw the huge clock in the room. I closed the book and placed it in its place and started roaming in the room.

Suddenly the door unlocked and was opened and MY DEAR DEVIL APPREARED AT THE DOOR,

with slow steps he came in and looking at me he said "miss QUESTION BANK... so tell me how's my room??? "by sitting on the bed. I was like "WHAT!!" when I heard that term by giving him a serious look I said " MY CURIOUSNESS IS BETTER THAN YOUR DEVILISHNESS" in a very disgusted tone. " coming to the room not bad its nice I really wonder from when you devil like people started having such a wonderful taste, is it really yours or have you illegally occupied someone's and started giving your name??"said sarcastically to irritate him. Then he rose an eyebrow with smile in his lips he said "ooh!!! now I have no doubts or regrets for having given you the name QUESTION BANK, this room is mine.." and giving me a witty tone "NOW ITS OURS DEAR...." and started fake blushing. I was irritated by his words "oh shut up, ok, I am not gonna stay in this room if you are here. Even when the total world collapses and is left with you and me then also I prefer to be alone rather than staying with you" I pouted. "oh really??? we will see that" he gave a huge laughter and seeing at me pointing his finger towards me he imitated "ooh shut up ,I am not gonna stay blah blah....."moving his entire body like a joker . I was on fire gritting my teeth I took a book and started moving towards the bed where he laid down seeing my face with more laughter and when I was about to bash his head he said "cool down miss...,I was just kidding, cool down...,I came here to take you down that's it "

I stopped and took my hands back keeping the book aside I said "that's good .." ,then he stood adjusting his collar "I am going now, by 1 'O' clock reach down "and he started moving towards the door when he stopped again and moved towards the cabinets he opened them and grabbed few sets of clothes and accessories and turning towards me said "now its your room mam , do what you want" smiling he left the room. I gave a deep sigh and said to myself "hmm....this devil is not that much bad!!!!!" and sat in the bed with relief. As the time showed 1 ,I got up from the bed and opened the door and went out, then I was like "wow!!!its not just a house, seems like its a palace" looking at the corridor, architecture ,beautiful designs on the wall with paintings hanged, and the pretty furniture and all as I walked with amusement suddenly I was greeted by Malini" hey Vaishnavi, I was about to come to you, Sir told me to inform you to come down" I said "oh yes I just came out and was wandering where I need to go and you showed up" "its ok , come I will take you down "I followed her praising the beauty of the mansion with my eyes and reached a huge dining hall where I encountered people who were waiting at the table. Then suddenly MY DEVIL approached me "here you come, come on" taking my hand he took me to a seat and pointing towards it he said "sit down" then I sat with tensed expressions releasing my hand he spoke" hello as everyone know she is Vaishnavi, she will be staying with us for few days...,so try to be interactive with her "when he was saying this I was surprised not knowing what was happening and giving all of them a confused look and finally said "HI everyone" then everyone greeted "hi". one man who was almost my dad's age looked at me and said "feel like as if its your home, feel free to stay here" he gave a smile at me. I too smiled at him and when I was struggling what to call him ,DEVIL said "Vaish.. he is my dad " then I looked at my devil with a gratitude look that he understood my problem turning my head towards his dad I said "thank you uncle...." then he introduced every one there his sister, his best friend his aunt and uncle. my devil sat beside me and we all started eating then suddenly his dad said "SHIVAAY" looking at my devil "did you finish the registration?? "he answered " no dad ...actually I need to complete few formalities that will be completed by tomorrow" and resumed eating . then I gave a look at him and said to me "ooh, then my devil's name is SHIVAAY!!!nice....." and continued my lunch.