Avoidance

Shivaay

"Come on speak up....." dragging his collar looking into his eyes gritting my teeth,he was held by my men being his legs knelt down "didn't you get what I am saying, come on who sent you....."I asked again still nearing him,he was now frightened by me yet he didn't speak anything, I know what I had to do now,I took my gun and pointed it directly to his head,he gave a careless look at me and finally spoke up"you wanna kill bhai,ok kill me...,but that girl ..that girl"gritting his teeth" she cannot be saved from our master....,ever and never......"he ended giving an evil smile at me. My anger raised and I understood who sent him, I punched him hard,again nearing him"oh is it,I know who sent you and coming to that girl,she is my life ,dare to even touch her I will show him the damn hell......."saying I shot him. I started moving towards my room.

That bastard will not give up easily,he is after her,and now I understood that Rastogi's information was reached to him,he will not sit quiet,he will start attacking her,as I was not here yesterday they dared to do such a thing,and I will never leave her alone now...never.....but I have to take her to some other place before they harm my family ...................

I reached her room, I peeked into her room as I always do,she was sleeping may be she didn't have proper sleep night,I slowly moved towards the bed without making noise, and looked at her,her face was calm looking at her my anger, frustration, guilt everything were buried totally, I am completely calm and peaceful now,I sighed out recalling the way I behaved with her,but what I can do,she was not happy being with me,she wants me to stay away from her, feeling bad letting her sleep,I walked towards the door thinking hope she understands how hard it is for me to stay away from her...........

Vaishnavi

After waking up after a good sleep,I woke up and quickly rushed towards Neeraj's room,he was sitting on his bed and working on his laptop,I went in and cleared my throat,he responded by giving a glare at me,"Hey,Vaish....",he greeted smiling"hey hi,Neeraj"I went to his bed and sat on the other side "so...,how are you feeling man..."I asked smiling at him,"feeling better,Vaish....,what about you seems like you have been injured too..."he said looking at my bandage,"yes,its just a small thing,no worries,you take care about yourself first.."I stated touching my bandage and giving him a glare,he nodded in response "ok mam"making me smile,I smiled at him rolling my eyes...........

As days went by slowly Neeraj was back to normal and Neelu was always with him and we didn't take much stress worrying about him coz she was the best to take him care, as of to Shiv,he comes daily at night sleeps beside me after building his bridge and morning disappears before I even wake up,I don't know why as Shiv started sleeping in my room,my nightmares have stopped,and I was having sound sleep daily,I felt good though he never talked or tried even to look at me his presence made me safe,I don't know why.......

Like as daily ,I was waiting for Shiv but he didn't seem to come,its getting late so I decided to sleep but I was unable to sleep properly though I tried my best and finally fell asleep.I felt like someone calling me "Vaish...Vaish..." Keeping their both hands on my shoulder and trying to wake me up, it was probably my dream,I slowly opened my eyes and gave a look,I saw a familiar personality,yet I didn't wake up again closed my eyes,that voice again called me,I didn't care,after few moments,I felt like I was carried by someone,then again I was made to sit and hugged to a person,I don't know who it was but I felt nice and safe holding him with my both hands,my head was lean against his back,I too didn't resist from it, and started staying in the same position.....

Suddenly I started to feel cool breeze over my face and my entire body,I was moving yet there is no movement of my legs,I heard the sound of a motor bike,When I was completely in my sense my body was completely leaned to other body and my hands wrapped over that body,I opened my eyes and was shocked unable to believe what I was seeing,for a second I thought I was dreaming and finally realising that I wasn't I was confused,I lift my head and I was moving in a motor bike with someone riding and I held my hands around him and leaned to his back,I started moving away from the man's body but I wasn't when I saw I was tied to his body with my dupatta,I tried to let go of it and suddenly a familiar voice spoke"cant you sit without moving Vaish......" Realising whose voice it was,looking into the mirror "where are we going Shiv,and what is this???"having a glance over the view and trying to keep a distance between him and me,"Vaish just stop moving...."he shouted,"but Shi",he cut me off"shh!!! just keep quiet let me focus on driving",I was made to sit quiet, still trying to keep a distance between me and him yet the speed and movement of the bike made me move closer to him,finally I gave up moving myself away and I fell on his back ......

After nearly two hours of our journey we took a turn and headed towards a small village and he stopped before a building, of two floors it was at the centre of the village yet it had its fancy appeal,he stopped his bike,untying my duppatta's knot which was tied to me and him after its done he signalled me to get down,I got down and he gave me my dupatta, parking the bike there he approached me "come on." Saying he started to move towards the entrance of the building,I slowly followed him not knowing what was happening but I didn't feel tense for anything I don't know why I felt safe when he was with me.

As soon as we entered two guards greeted Shiv who were at the entrance and opened the door for us,we went in and the door behind us was closed, the interior was good with some fancy furniture when I was busy having a glance over the building "we don't have much time mam,go and fresh up"I gave a look at Shiv who led me to a room,I followed him when I reached a room he said to wait and went out and he appeared again with a bag in his hand,he gave that to me saying"take these and fresh up,I will arrange our breakfast" he left the room closing the door behind.The room was nice with a bed ,a table and few other things also with a attached bath,I opened the bag where I found a towel, clothes and other necessary girly stuff,I rushed to bathroom freshened myself and wore a red colored patila which had a plain white top and a matching dupatta it was nice,from where did Shiv bring it,I wondered after I dressed I brushed my hair and let it loose as usual.

I went out where I noticed Shiv too got freshened and dressed in a jeans and a black colored shirt, actually he was handsome, as he noticed me he signalled me to a silver foiled pack placing on the table he went out, I neared the table took a plate opened the packet I had my breakfast after that  washed my hands and placed the plate in the kitchen,I came to hall again and sat on the couch trying to figure out what was happening and why we are here......

After sometime I heard the door opening and closing ,I gave a look at Shiv who started to move towards the other room which was beside the kitchen,I tried to stop him,"Shiv...",he didn't look at me "Miss Vaishnavi, don't ask me anything,I cant answer you too,just understand one thing that its for your good..."saying he left the hall. He called me MISS VAISHNAVI not Vaish...,but why, I missed his voice which called Vaish ,...Vaish... screaming teasing at me. I didn't like that,he was still avoiding me...........