A weird DATE!!!

As one week passed by, one day I was busy on Saturday with my work at office. Sheetal was on leave and I really had much work to complete. It was almost night when my phone started buzzing continuously. I didn't need to see who it was. It was absolutely my Mom and Neeraj also Dad for one or two times. The work was about to wind up so I thought not to waste any time attending my calls anyhow I would be soon home. With that I ignored them and continued with my work.

After almost half an hour my work was done and I locked the door and went down. Entire place was silent. I reached the main hall and moved towards the parking lot. When I went there was no vehicle there. Mainly my car and even the driver wasn't seen.

I was confused and tried to call my driver when my phone buzzed again. It was Neeraj.

"Hey Neeraj...my work is done. I am coming but Dheer isn't there!!!" I told him walking towards the lawn.

"Chotti,your car broke down and he took it to the garage. Don't you worry he informed me of this as you weren't attending his call. I have already booked a cab for you. It would be soon there.Stay there , don't go anywhere" he told in a protective tone. Well,I didn't mind him. He has every right to be.

"Ok!!!" saying I froze in place enjoying the chilled wheather and the stars staring at me, probably winking at me. Everything seemed pleasant and to be honest it was romantic, only If I had a partner. Smiling inward at the very thought I hit my head gently.

Romantic.... really!!!!

After five minutes of my stupid thoughts, a honk of a car brought me back. I looked at its source. The cab arrived. I moved towards the car as the lights focused on me my hands automatically went to cover my eyes due to the intensity of the head lights and I couldn't see the driver through the windshield.

The car came to halt right before me as the vent windows came to my view. As I was about to move to open the door,the front vent window opened revealing a very annoying, disturbing, irritating, whatever the words related to all of them Man before me. He is HIM,who else.

He placed his folded arm on the door and the other on the steering. Smiling widely at me he greeted,

"Hello Madam,How do you do???" winking at me.

I narrowed my eyes at him, " You" folding my arms I threw him a disgusted look. Seeming not to mind that at all.

"I see,You are so overwhelmed on seeing me again!! to say something, Yes...me too"he said shrugging.

" Just get lost from here!!!" I shouted at him and tried calling Neeraj to come pick me up.

" Look Madam ,it's already late and in this chilling weather you wouldn't be able to find any other vehicle at all. Come with me I will you drop you off" this time his voice had a seriousness.

He was right actually but I just couldn't trust him, Also he was the one who told me that he started following me and he loves me and all bullshit. I couldn't go with him.

"What with that deep thinking Madam!!!it late and are you aware of the time you are trying to go home. Give a look at your watch!!!" he said still running the engine.

As I called Neeraj,his phone was out of reach.

ggghhh!! damn phone and damn signals.

I would call dad and later refrained myself from doing so as dad would really be upset if he gets to know that I am in the office working till this hour. and what more can I do. I decided to go with him,not before I satisfy my doubts.

"Okay...fine I will come with you,but what's to you if you drop me off and what is the guarantee that you would drop me home safe and sound!!!" there was a logical point there.