Rythm of the 💓

Hi guys...hope you all are doing fine, I feel very happy that this story has attained 100 views and I really feel happy for that. It was all because of you guys who have  been there for me and supported me.

once again thanks a lot guys .do comment....

>>>>>

After lunch, Neelu informed me that we are going out for shopping .she was very excited why cant she after all she is the bride..... I was confused whether to go or not as Shiv was no where to be seen to ask as I was already strictly restricted to take any decision against his will.

When I was in this dilemma, Neeraj approached me , I gave him a smile , " you are coming right??" , he asked for my confirmation I gave him a confused look ,"uhmm, Neeraj.. I think I cant as...." my eyes still searching for someone.. ya that devil who left me in such a dilemma..." as... Shivaay is not here" he completed my sentence and caught my eyes glaring around , I nodded my head and gently bit my lip...

" Vaish don't worry I will call him and inform that we are going out for shopping " he comforted me " go have some rest when we leave for shopping with Neelu, god damn she will not let us out till morning , seriously I bet". " seems like you two are gossiping about me" where Neelu stood wrapping her hands and looking at Neeraj with the expression of "you better have a valid explanation "look the next moment Neeraj took his both hands covered his face Neelu neared him but didn't spit a single word she just stood there gazing at him. He slowly moved his fingers gently to observe whether she had gone or not and stunned as she was right before glaring at him . He removed his hands and pulling his both ears gently in the act of being sorry he spoke " I am sorry dear...I was just kidding now don't be mad at me for this..." Neelu slowly lifted her hand to hit him when he suddenly pulled her into a hug she seemed not to expect that reaction and the next minute her anger changed to blush " you have expertised the art of pacifying me " she embraced him " I had to.., as I have to cope with my cute angry bird!!" she was like "awww...." in her expression and I stood there witnessing the play.

I really felt happy for both of them and their love for each other. They were not praising or flirting with each other. Most of the time they tease, fight and end up being together that was the thing I loved in their relation. For all the flaws within one another they accepted one another yet tease each other like kids finally excuse and be sorry for the things they fought . I really wished that I could have such a person in my life who loved me for all the flaws and truly accepted me for what I was. With these thoughts I slowly left them to have their moment and moved to my room.

In the evening as already decided Neelu ,Neeraj and I went out for shopping . As soon as we entered the mall I caught
a sudden glimpse of a shadow that was watching me over. I wanted to checkout but Neelu pulled my hand inside the mall. Neelu was indeed a shopaholic she there and then moves into every place selecting trying and finally rejecting

OH GOD ISNT SHE TIRED OF REPEATING THE SAME....

I just sat at the counter checking her trails and giving her the judgement where Neeraj left to the men section. I was busted with her...

she was finally done with her things she picked up a beautiful saree of satin-silk designer having a red and beige combination. It has floral back bg border all the sides including the fall. It has a large border with a red and beige color layered stone work.

So finally... she did and when I was going to select she stopped me and said that I don't need to select that someone already shopped it for me. I didn't get her ,suddenly Neeraj appeared out of nowhere and we three went to other shops bought other things finally done with our shopping and headed towards the entrance where Neeraj drove us home...

It was almost 10 when we reached home, we had some refreshments at the mall so I didn't feel hungry, I just changed into a casual wear and started moving towards my bed when I observed a huge cardboard box on the table. I neared it and took it and opened it,there I saw a beautiful lehenga along with some jewelry included beautiful design all over it and bordered uniformly. I wondered how come this suddenly appeared in my room.

when I arrived I didn't notice it ,then who kept it.. ya Neelu,she might have.....no but I was with her throughout the entire shopping program I didn't notice her buying this,then who can.....?

thinking I just put back the box on the table where a piece of paper caught my eye. It was not just a paper its a note, I turned it, it was written

The beautiful present for the  beautiful woman,hope you like it and I want you to give it a chance to admire your beauty...
Love,
Your SHIV....

What the.....??? Shiv seriously bought that for me , what's going on... was he in love with me? That's why he brought me here???? If so then why can't he confess me right then... ?? And the main question is why this kidnap drama??
I don't know why I was not mad at him by that....all the time he neared me I couldn't have control over my senses, I sometimes laugh at my stupidity and also blush... What does that all mean??? Am I in love with him too?may be but I didn't want to answer that  part of me says yes I do and other no I don't he is just a ...?? What exactly is he to me??

My heart's beat started to rise and the note just slipped from my fingers by the sudden breeze that greeted me forcing the curtains into ,for seconds the time started to freeze and there was pin drop silence with only the sound of my beating heart,what was that feeling? Was it love???