Promise

Vaishnavi

We reached home and Shiv took me to our room......and I was strictly prohibited to get out of the room by my dear Dictating Devil... I was not even allowed to roam...all I have to do was rest rest....eat...eat......sleep...sleep and again rest.

And I had entertaining breaks too when Sona barges in and we had fun together..... discussing about Shiv and his actions...........

Two days passed and I started to feel better...it was minor cut...so I didn't face much problem on moving or walking and it started to heal and I had no sense of strong pain until something comes in contact with it...until something comes Shiv stands its way... so I had no pain at all.....

As I told Sona that I am gonna confess...she started to push me on that...but me on the other side.. decided to propose him in an awful way in a romantic atmosphere absolutely not when I was hanging on the bed like a patient.... I wanted it to be special.. whenever she asked me of that I tried to divert her in all the possible ways...all went well until one day..she exploded the bomb......

That day I came down to have lunch... I slowly started moving down.. spending some time in the garden...that too with only my respected bodyguard's supervision. Everyone was present at the dining,the food was served by Mrs.Gupta and we all started eating....when suddenly Mrs.Gupta whispered something in Sona's ear and she stood up from her chair.....

"Stop it mom..." Hitting the table hard"enough of this...stop luring Shivaay...at least now..."

"Sona what happened beta??" Asked Mr.Gupta confusing..

She pointed to her mom "she wants me to get close to Shivaay ..when I told her I don't want to do that...."

"Sona..tha"

"Stop it mom...its time you know the truth..., Shivaay is engaged to Vaishnavi....and soon they are going to get married too...."

I choked while stuffing food in my mouth...and my eyes went wide....even Shivaay's too...well he didn't expect that ....

"What!!!!!" Mrs Gupta and Shivaay both exclaimed in shock...whereas Mr.Gupta was witnessing the drama...

"Yes mom..."

"But who told you...Shivaay never told that"

"Vaishnavi herself told me...now fine... stop it for once and all" Shiv started looking at me with his brows rised and with a smirk on his face..."oh really...." I bent my head down burying my head in my hands...not to face Shiv.....

"And Shivaay is Vaishnavi's... only hers...and you stop forcing me into that" saying she left...

Mrs.Gupta stood there gazing me and Shiv in turns and with the same shock she went... finally Mr.Gupta was about to leave... I thought if he was gone no one could save me from Shiv.. thinking I rose from my chair and escaped from there..and hid in the garden where he will not find me.....

Oh god...this Sona girl...when she was against me...then she didn't do anything ...and when she finally changed now she totally busted me.....what to do now... I cant face shiv now.. I am really embarrassed to face him when I myself told me .... I dont want to be with... don't love you...etc...

I sat on the bench when I was greeted by Sona..

"Hey Vaishnavi...what are you doing here..??"

I narrowed my eyes at her...what to say to that stupid girl now....."um.. nothing... I was..."

"In your fantasy with your fiance??" She said giggling

Oh wow fiance...I rolled my eyes at her.."yeah... something of that sort.."