My wife???

Happy Ganesh chaturthi to all....

Lord Ganesha is the son of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvathi. He is the god of wisdom,intellect and perfection. He is the elephant headed god.He is also called as Vinayaka and he is the remover of obstacles. He is honored at the start of any rite.

He is the god who is loved by all despite cultures, traditions and even religions. In India everyone unite and participate in the spectacular celebration of him.

May Lord Ganesha bless you and your family with peace, harmony and prosperity...... wishing you a very happy Ganesh Chaturthi....

Nithya

Its been two days since she was back in her house. Shiv avoided her. He wasn't even ready to listen what she had to say. She was disappointed though she had her gang of Neelu, Neeraj, Kriti she missed Shivaay. She wanted to be on good terms with him like before. She wanted to be with him and confess her love for him but she didn't know how to as Shivaay was not even looking at her.

With the same thoughts that evening she sat in the pond alone. A jerk on her shoulder brought her back. She looked up to find Neeraj.He sat beside her.

"Chotti...what are you doing alone??"

"When did you come??" She questioned him in return.

"Just now.... mom and papaji were discussing about Shivaay and your engagement."

She frowned...

"What!! But...but"

"I know you both are not on good terms... don't worry this engagement thing will solve everything" he assured her..

"No Neeraj...of course I want this commitment but it shouldn't be of some force or compromise he had to agree wholehearted to marry me or engage with me. I too still didn't confess my love him. There are still things we need to sort them out. I need to solve them first. But he was not even ready to listen. I don't know what to do" I said thinking about what to do...

Neeraj nodded in understanding...
"If that's your problem then it can be solved" he said

Nithya was surprised..."solved??but how??"

"Wait and watch" he said as he took me to the mansion. He took me straight to the hall and called for everyone. Shivaay was busy with his work that day so he still didn't reach home. Soon Papaji, mom, Maalini, Neelu,Kriti and aunt came worried...

"What happened Neeraj beta??" Mom asked him.........

"We all want Shivaay and Nithya get engaged right??" He asked

"Yes" all said nodding..

"But the problem is there is certain issue that Shivaay and Nithya had to sort"

"What is that??" Papaji asked

"What is that it's none of our concern but how is that is our concern"

"Neeraj....just stop playing around the bush and tell us exactly what do you mean" Neelu asked getting impatient...

"There...there calm down baby" and he started explaining his plan. We all widened our eyes......

"What!!" I gasped even imagining it...

"By that Shivaay will have no option but to listen to you and also we all can cheer up him too"

"But I don't know if it works out or not..and how will he react" I asked horrified.

"Calm down Chotti.....may be its danger for us all but for you there is nothing...you can handle him " Neeraj told assuring her...