The third encounter!??

Do you believe me??, if yes come with me.

Will you marry me??, if yes come with me.

Do you believe me??, if yes come with me.

Will you marry me??, if yes come with me.

Do you believe me??, if yes come with me.

Will you marry me??, if yes come with me.

"STOP!!!" I immediately woke up irritated by the words that were repeatedly ringing in my head. I woke up panting heavily. When I opened my eyes I was in my room all safe and sound and that voice, it seemed familiar.

where have I heard that!!! whose voice is that!!!

I tried to think on it when a call disturbed me.

"Hello " I picked up the call.

"Hey hi... Nithya.... today we have an important meeting don't be late atleast not today !!! "

" What!! " I was completely out of senses when I looked at the clock it was almost 9 am and I was still lying here like a sloth. Brushing all of my thoughts I woke up and rushed to get ready.

After one and a half hour I reached the office. As soon I reached there the team arrived and the meeting went on.

After the meeting is done I was relaxing in the canteen having my lunch with silly Stupid talks with Sheetal.

"What's up for afternoon??" she said opening the office door.

I sighed as I didn't know what to do. The meeting was done and there is nothing more to do in the office too.

"I don't know.... I think I will go home and have some rest" I told checking the mails received concerned with the meeting.

"OH MY GOD!! how boring you are " she scoffed.

" Then what I have to do.... ride an elephant!!! " I suggested in a sarcastic tone.

" No need.... just come with me that's more than a roller coaster ride you will ever have!!! "

" where ?? " I asked suspiciously.

" Oh come on Nithya,let me show you some fun!!!" saying she pulled me with her and I had to follow her.

After fifteen minutes of ride we reached the destination. My guess was absolutely right.

"Fun and here!!!" I said gesturing the big building ahead.

"Yes... fun and it's here, let's go!!"

"I am so doomed now!!" saying I followed her in. The big mall invited us and the view terrified me. There were all people around busy buying, bickering, trying out new clothes ,shoes, accessories what not everything. The laughter of the children echoed from the kid section and people were really busy and off all that this Sheetal found this place to be fun. I hoped that I didn't lose myself there.

"Hey Nithya....look over there 25%discount on accessories...oh my god...let's go"I rolled my eyes and went with her.

Its been a half hour since we are in the accessories section and this Sheetal was lost in her own world, checking each and every piece there. I was tired and bored.

As she was busy in enquiring about the pieces of the other row I escaped from there. I wanted to have a refreshment. I entered a coffee Shop and ordered myself a coffee. I took over an empty table and settled there taking in the view of the entire mall.

"Hello madam!!" a voice boomed. I looked at the source and was stunned by that.

"You again!!!" I was irritated by his presence again.