Strategies

third person

"why did you delay this much... when you could have destroyed him long back??" he asked observing the footage which has been stolen from Kaali bhai's den by Evil Eye's men.

"Patience Pandey!!!....." he said placing the cigeratte between his lips gently and moving the lighter to it,"we are hunting a hunter, we need to be more patient to hunt him down" he said smoking his cigeratte.

" I don't understand bhai, how you are waiting.....I feel like killing him" Pandey said impatiently.

Suraj then let out a gentle laugh, " Me too Pandey...that boy interrupted everything in my life, he divided my family, messed up with my business and finally stood as a competitor in the dark world where everyone were frightened of me.. and when he came into scene people started going to him putting him on a pedestal.....and from there his fame started collapsing my empire and you think that I am gonna let him go...never Pandey...never...he will suffer....he will suffer for all the things that he did ...he will regret for even entering this world....and I will make his life a hell such that he begs to die......and I will make sure my daughter comes to me "

Pandey was surprised...." daughter!!!what daughter and who daughter bhai?? you didn't even care about her these eight years then how come your love for her started to blossom now??"

" I too thought the same Pandey....that I didn't need anyone...but when I came to know that my son setup his Empire..I was proud of him...whatever he did it's because of him being my son. When I first saw my daughter after these many years....I realised what I have missed in life Pandey...my son and daughter belong to me they are mine.....and they will come to me....and the day they both leave Kali bhai that's his defeat!!!!" he said smiling to himself.

" But why will they come to you???"

" They will come to me.....I have already set a bait for my son and he will come to me...and that bastard married my daughter without my consent....so as to make sure that he could make company his own and have power over me...and what he didn't know is...I know everything...how foolish of him, I waited for this to happen "

" waited for that to happen!!!" Pandey exclaimed

" Yes...let him enjoy his married life, my daughter is his strength...... let him think it to be but in the reality she is his weakness... the day she leaves him he is powerless..... and I am waiting for the right moment to destroy him totally and conquer everything... for now let him think that everything is under his control and how would I let my daughter be with someone who is my enemy..never...let him addict to her addict to her such that he finds hell when he couldn't even be able to see her and I will make sure to get my daughter back while he will be dieing even to have a glimpse of her...thats what real pain is...he will be living yet dead in all dimensions"

" Bhai!!! you are the EVIL to the EVIL...." Pandey stated in utter shock listening to his strategies.

He let out a evil laugh, blowing out the smoke ,"That why the world calls me THE EVIL EYE....and this time Kali bhai will know it what it is to mess with me,the dangerous man of the planet"

" Bhai....we received the news.....Neeraj Sir is leaving the house" one of the Evil army man came panting to deliver the news.

His evil smirk deepened....

"Neeraj leaving the house!!!....but do you really think that he's gonna stand against Shivaay???" He asked doubtedly.

He stood up followed by Pandey and they both reached the man who just entered the room, "Of course not Pandey....I have my doubts....until they are not cleared I will not believe him "