NITHYA AKA VAISHNAVI

Third person

Shivaay came to his country. On his father's request and wish he took over the company and became the CEO.  Shivaay and Neeraj both worked together. Neelu joined the company as soon as she did her master's degree.

She was appointed as the temporary CEO when Jaidev was unable to run the company due to his health issues. Neeraj helped her to get on with the work and to have control on the total company. When Shivaay took over the company the work load on her decreased and she decided to take a break from that stress and tensions.

Shivaay worked hard day and night to maintain his company's place. Along with his underworld issues he tried to balance everything well. Soon the collaboration of Agnihotri and Chaudhary stood up to be the top in the business world.

Mr. Manohar Gupta was his secretary and he guided and assisted him. Mandeep was his chief guard and head for his black market. They both were his trusted employees. He shared with them almost every detail be it company or the dark wars and plans.

The pharmaceutical company which was of Nithya's name was overtook temporarily by the government. The company was prominent in Radhika's times. She did her work very well. The company produced almost 60% of the total medicines and drugs of the country. It was well known for its quality. It reduced the costs when it comes to all the ones who are on and below the poverty line.

It provided free medicines for the government hospitals and pharmacies. The government too removed the taxes to be charged for the effective work the company was doing. It was for the one and only private pharmaceutical company that won the government's and people's trust. It was trustworthy.

Suraj wanted to establish his pharmacies in the country. For that to be successful it had to be done by the Radhika's company. He requested her,ordered her yet Radhika knew what he was upto and she never agreed.When Radhika named it after Nithya it was the chance to lose for Suraj. He had nothing to do then when Nithya died. According to the legal statement and law when the owner of any company relating to human welfare department doesn't exist they would be seized by the government.

Soon the company was seized and there was nothing anyone could do. Sekhar had his plans to get back the company. The company alone produced some hundred crores of profits. In such a case who would lose such an opportunity.

It was almost eight years for the havoc that has been created in everyone's life. Everyone was healed and moved on with their own lives. Neeraj and Neelu were together and happy. Jaidev had only one wish now he wanted his son to be happy. Like every father he too wanted to have his son find a perfect partner but though he took up his pace in his life. In love he was stuck there with Nithya. He didn't want to allow anyone and he didn't want some random girl to occupy Nithya's place in his life,heart and world.

One day Shivaay was invited for a wedding. He was about to leave along with Neeraj when Jaidev called him,

"Yes Dad"

"Shivaay, I am so happy for having you as my son. I am proud of you beta but I have only one wish in my life now....." He started

Shivaay knew very well what he's gonna say, "Dad...not again!!! I told you I don't want and I am not interested... could you please leave that thought" he requested his dad..

His Dad's face fell. He thought the correct girl will change his mind and prayed silently in his mind to send the girl meant to be with him to god. Shivaay and Neeraj went to attend the wedding.
>>>>>>
Vaishnavi

"I already told you that day what had happened right...you remember when Shivaay didn't come home and you enquired his relation with Nithya and I told you when and where he saw you" Neeraj asked me.