The documents

The next day I felt energetic and also tensed as there was only one week for the engagement ceremony. The day was Saturday and by next Saturday I had to somehow find my husband and escape this fuss.

I started walking here and there continuously taking my phone. I tried browsing about "Shivaay Agnihotri" there were all the information except for the photo nor any image of him in any website magazine etc.

It felt so weird.... he is famous and influential yet there is no image of him in internet.

One thing also felt like like a stab. There was no mention of his wedding in any website. I started to have a self-doubt about all that. I tried analysing few scenarios too.

We may have married secretly or he may not have revealed it anyone.,but why???

Then how come mom know of that!!!

I was confused and didn't know what to do. The day went the same way me trying my best browsing about the entire information of Shivaay Agnihotri. Only his image was missing.

How do I get it from where do I have it!!!

There was also another important thing that he was the former owner of the Company I am working or sent to work. The entire details of the ownership of the company must be stored. Or atleast there must be the legal documents of my husband signing them over to Evil Eye.

Why did he give them to him!!!

Yes.... he might have blackmailed him... what else!!!

But why Evil eye is after Shivaay Agnihotri??

Where to find all those links and how to!!!

As I was thinking an idea blew up.

Yes.... I have to go to the company and find there....surely I will find those documents which can be used against Evil Eye after finding my husband!!!!

I thought but one question was blinking it was, who do I get out from there. He had ordered that I wouldn't be allowed to go out at all.... those sneaking tricks and all they won't work there. I had to think of a plan... somehow reach there that day.... as it was Saturday there would be only few employees from the administration panel. Veiling their eyes I could easily access the safe.

As I was thinking of a way to head out my mobile blinked with a message. I held my phone and unlocked it only to find a message from Atharv, which read,

Hey , our engagement ceremony date is out.

I can't wait for that day.

Nithya , would you join me for a dinner??

The first two messages didn't impress me but the last one enticed me completely. An evil grin spead in my lips.

Hi Atharv, ofcourse,I will be ready in ten.

I pressed the sent button and it was successfully sent and I was waiting for it. As planned I soon grabbed a saree from my wardrobe as to convince my so called dad that I was indeed interested in going out with Atharv. I had to convince him that I was okay with everything.

It took exactly ten minutes as said to get ready, took my purse and headed down humming a song.

As I was descending the stairs everyone stared right into my direction. I gave all of them a happy smile. of course, why wouldn't I , as I was going to have the proofs gathered.

My so-called dad narrowed his eyes as he saw me shining brilliantly in the designer saree. I smiled brightly at him back and went down. As expected he asked,