The End

As Evil eye stood watching her, Nithya smirked in dismissal saying  "let's talk about these things later, but first let's have some action, ha!?"

Snapping her fingers, "the Action begins in 3...2...1" the final snap was followed by the sudden ringing of all the cell phones present in that room.

Everyone was woken out of their trance by the constant ring. As one by one followed to answer, their faces were a mix of shock and their response barely a stutter. As soon as the voices grew in the group, Evil Eye raised his hand, and the room fell into silence.

"Calm down....all of you." He spared a glance at everyone. "Now" after a moment of silence, "Tell me what's wrong?"

"We are doomed, Evil Eye...doomed to hell" few voices spoke in a mix of betrayal and agony. Evil Eye frowned.

"While everyone of us is here enjoying the event, the police raids have begun at every house at a time. Our guards called and said, they have confiscated all our documents, weapons, gold and drugs that have been hidden. They have also raided our hidden lairs, encountered the guards who have fought and taken everything into evidence" someone replied with his hand on his hair.

His eyes widened at the implications. There is everyone of his gang present here, partners, investors and distributers. If they have been caught it means that the police will come to him now. As his thoughts hit home, he could hear the  roaring sirens of the Police car at a distance nearing his home.

He didn't expect this, it shouldn't have been like this. As soon as the vehicles stopped, the shooting began from outside as Evil eye's guards stopped police from barging in.

Windows glasses shattered, cushions blew, people in the room screamed all at once, the shooting neared as the police surrounded the entire mansion. Those who flew towards back door, kitchen doors balcony were caught by the police and were thrown in police cars.

The entire mansion was a chaos. As the police shouted for Evil eye to surrender that instant or to be taken by force. Everyone ran upstairs, some jumped through windows too to no avail as the police were ready to catch them.

Amidst that chaos, Evil eye stood in the middle of the room for the first time in his life confused and shocked. He slowly got back from his trance and his eyes blared and nose flared, everything, his dreams have come to end, and he now knows who is behind all of this. No it couldn't be...he...he...

As Nithya stood smiling at him, his anger knew no bounds as he grabbed her by hair, "you..I didn't lose yet. I have the strongest weapon to help me win." He dragged her with him towards her mother's room. Struggling in his grip Nithya followed him towards and when the door opened, he found empty, his wife was no where to be found.

"What did you think" Nithya answered with the struggled mutter, "that I will let my mother be used as a weapon by you Again!! Never" she spat at him recalling how Neeraj has successfully shifted her mother to safety last night.

Evil eye is out of options. He needed to thread that carefully. He is only left with one thing.

In the main hall, Shivaay climbed the window to downstairs bedroom and prayed he isn't late. He moved towards the door and entered the corridor, carrying his weapon. The entire mansion was in a mess, with scattered colour, flower petals, broken glass. He could hear the screams, footsteps and gun shots all around as he moved towards the main hall among chaos, he started to search every nook and corner for Nithya, neither she nor that evil bastard was to be seen in the ground floor. He made his way upstairs.

As he ran upstairs, he encountered few police officers who nodded at him dragging men along. He nodded at them in return. He was the master mind behind all that. He was the one who carried out the information to the officials.