Author's Note

Hello all.

I thank you for choosing to read this story. Thank you for giving a chance to this book.😃

Before closing off, I would like to share few words with you all.

I am not a professional writer. Of course you would have concluded that by now by the number of grammatical and punctuation errors that I made throughout the story.

One reason is, obviously English is not my first language and of course it is not an excuse. I will correct those mistakes eventually.

I started this story this book nearly four years ago. Man!! that's a long time ago. I have always been a bibliophile. I wanted to get lost in the world of fantasy, a story and another universe of romance, thrillers and mysteries 😇.

There have been major changes in my writing if you have observed through the course of my story. That is because, I started this one in my final year of graduation and now I am a full time software professional. Over the time, there have been many changes in my life as well as myself emotionally and mentally.

I grew as a person and as a writer, and as the story progresses you can see my vocabulary getting improved. I know there is still so much I have to learn and improve to give myself the title of an Author. I will get there eventually or I hope to.

The first book is always special and this one too is going to be very special in my life. This is the book which witnessed and harnessed a crazy curious girl into a budding ambitious Woman and that alone is enough to make this special.

I would never have completed this or found to start this, with no blessings from my Shiva and goddess Saraswati.

I henceforth, dedicate this book to Devi Saraswati, the goddess of Knowledge, art and literature🙏.

या कुन्देन्दुतुषारहारधवला या शुभ्रवस्त्रावृता
या वीणावरदण्डमण्डितकरा या श्वेतपद्मासना।
या ब्रह्माच्युत शंकरप्रभृतिभिर्देवैः सदा वन्दिता
सा मां पातु सरस्वती भगवती निःशेषजाड्यापहा॥१॥

"Ya Kundendu Tusharahara Dhavala
Ya Shubhra Vastravrita
Ya Veena Varadanda Manditakara
Ya Shveta Padmasana
Ya Brahmachyuta Shankara Prabhritibhir Devaih Sada Pujita
Sa Mam Pattu Saravatee Bhagavatee Nihshesha Jadyapaha॥1॥ "

Meaning - Salutations to Devi Saraswati, Who is pure white like Jasmine, with the coolness of Moon, brightness of Snow and shine like the garland of Pearls; and Who is covered with pure white garments, Whose hands are adorned with Veena (a stringed musical instrument) and the boon-giving staff; and Who is seated on pure white Lotus, Who is always adored by Lord Brahma, Lord Acyuta (Lord Vishnu), Lord Shankara and other Devas, O Goddess Saraswati, please protect me and remove my ignorance completely.

Thank you all...keep reading, writing and empowering the world. For sure, a pen is mightier than a sword, or a digital typing board preciously 🙃.