CHAPTER 30 - The wedding night (+18)

Haldir leads the way as you and Thranduil head back inside the castle. You go to another part of the castle you have never been before. You have not been allowed to go there because Thranduil wanted your new room together to be a surprise. Haldir walks up to a pair of massive gold doors at the end off the hall, and opens them up for you.

Thranduil: Welcome home my queen.

Your jaw drops when you enter your new suite. Its the most beautiful and relaxing room you have ever seen. A place made for a king and his queen. The blend of both nature and pure gold is breathtaking. There is a big livingroom with a fireplace and a large bookshelf. An even bigger walk in closet than the one in your old room, and a stunning bathroom. The master bedroom has a large wooden bed with white silk-sheets and a big crystal chandelier in the ceiling.

Thranduil: Do you like it?

You: Like it? Its gorgeous. I have never seen anything like it before.

Thranduil: Only the best for my queen.

Thranduil turns to Haldir who takes a bow and leaves the room, locking the room from the outside. Then Thranduil turns back to you, who are walking around admiring every little detail of the room. You stand my the large walk in closet, looking at all the beautiful dresses that have been made for you, when you feel Thranduils hands on your hips.

Thranduil: I cant wait to see you in all of these my queen. But the dress you are wearing today will always be my favourite. Let me look at you once more.

Thranduil takes a step back, and you turn slowly to show yourself in the dress. You blush a bit when you see how intensly Thranduil stares at you.

Thranduil: You look perfect my queen. But then again you look perfect in everything, ....and nothing.

Thranduil walks to stand behind you. He pushes your hair to one side and starts kissing your neck. You feel one hand around your waist, and the other gently pulling at the silk ribbon that is holding your dress closed. As the dress falls to the floor, Thranduil walk back around so that he stands a few feet infront of you. You step out of your shoes and dress that is left at the floor behind you. You feel a bit shy as you stand there completly naked infront of him, and you keep your eyes on the floor. You have never been naked infront of a man before, and you know that Thranduil will have a lot more experience than you in the bedroom. As king he could have his way with any maid he pleased, so you knew that this was not his first time. You just hoped that you would be able to please him.

You: Am I... as you had hoped my king?

Thranduil walks up to you and lifts your chin to meet his eyes.

Thranduil: You are perfect in every way my queen. Body and soul.

He starts kissing you softly, but the actions quickly intensify. You feel his strong hands on your curves, and his tongue dancing with your. You start to open up his uniform jacket and he throws it to the side. He pulls his shirt off and you start kissing his bare chest. You stop worrying about how to best please your king, and just let your feelings take control over your body. All you do is because you desire it. You want to touch him, taste him, feel him. He kisses you passionatly while he lifts you up, and you wrap your legs around his waist as he carries you to your bed. He lays you gently in the middle of the bed, and steps back to remove the last of his clothing. He then lays next to you and strokes his hands across your body. He pulls your head close with one hand and kisses you softly. The others explores every inch of your body, and finally makes its way between your legs. You feel his fingers starting to massage your entrance ang you pull away from the kiss.

You: Please my king... be gentle with me.

Thranduil gives you a calm and reassuring look and your lips crash back together. You feel his fingers slip inside you, and you let out a slight moan. He plays with your clit with his thumb, while two other fingers are inside you. Your body responds to the amazing sensation and your hips start to dance along with his fingere movements. You are so wet and warm, and you take a firm grip around the silk-sheets  with one hand. Then Thranduil stops and takes his hand away from you, whispering in your ear.

Thranduil: I think you are ready for me now.

You want nothing more than to feel him inside you. He lays on top of you, looking deep into your eyes. He has one hand on the bed, holding himself off you, and uses the other to guide his member to your entrance. He teases at your opening, feeling how wet you are. He looks at you to make sure that you are ready for him, and you nod. Then he slowly sinks into you. You feel a sharp pain at first and dig your fingers into his back. But then, as he starts to move his hips. Gliding in and out of you, the pain stops and pleasure takes over. He is so deep inside you, and you feel the pleasure rise with every thrust. His member feels so big inside, yet you feel like it is growing more and more for every moan that you let escape your lips. He thrusts inside you faster and faster until you cant feel your legs. You let out a cry in pure pleasure as you feel your orgasm crash over you, and you feel his warm juices fill you up at the same time. He stops and slowly pulls out his member. He lays down next to you on his back, and he pulls you in close to him and kisses your forhead. You let your head rest on his chest and hold around him, panting. Then he starts to laugh and you cant help but smile.

Thranduil: You were right. It truly was worth the wait. How are you feeling?

You: Like I dont want this night to ever end.

Thranduil: Well then... lets make the most of it.