CHAPTER 36 - The waterfall (+18)

You go to the stables and Thranduil is there ready with two beautiful horses. You ride alone, deep into the forest, far away from the castle. You have never been this far out before, but Thranduil said that you were going someplace special. After a while you get of your horses and tie them to a tree. It is a very warm day, so Thranduil removes his armour and leaves it by the horses. He is waring his riding pants and a big white open shirt. He is so handsome in the sunlight, and he takes your hand and leads you through the forest. You dont say a word as you walk. You just follow Thranduils lead, while you look around at all the beauty the forest offers.

Thranduil: We are here my love.

You look up ahead, and see a waterfall and a beautiful hidden lake in the middle of the forest.

You: Wow. Its gorgeous.

Thranduil: This way.

Thranduil kisses your hand, and leades you to the waterfall. There you can see there is a opening behind it, and you both disappear behind the waterfall. It is a large cave, with moss and flowers everywhere, covering the entire ground. You turn to Thranduil and give him a smile.

You: How ever did you find this place?

Thrandui: I used to come here when I was younger. It was my secret hidingspot when times were tough, and I needed to get away from all the training and studying. Now I want it to be our hideout, when things are rough or we just need to be alone together, away from the castle and the throne.

You: I would love that my king.

You kiss him gently on the lips. He then goes behind a large rock and brings out a basket that has been hidden there. It is filled with blankets, food and wine. He lays out a blanket on the ground and hands you a glass of wine. You sit down and drink, talk and laugh together. It is the most romantic setting, and you feel so lucky to finally be with your husband again.

Thranduil: Now. I've had a long journey, and I need a bath.

Thranduil gets up of the blanket and starts to undress. You just lay on the blanket with your wine and admire his body. You cant help but bite your lower lip as he stands before you. He gives you a wink, and dives through the waterfall into the lake on the other side. You laugh and get up from the blanket. You can not see him through the waterfall, so you deside to join him on the other side. You takes your dress off, and walk through the waterfall into the lake.

You see Thranduils standing infront of your with his back turned, and you deside to sneak up on him. You swim up to him, and gently place your hands on his shoulder. You start to massage him and give him little kisses on the neck, and you hear his deep moaning. You then slide your one hand down his back, and reach around to stroke his already hard member. You feel him leaning back against you as you work your hand around his member faster and harder. Then he quickly turns around and kisses you passionatly on the lips while pulling you close to him. You wrap your legs around his waist, and guide his hard member to your entrance with your hand. You let out a loud moan as he glides deep inside you. He grabs a fist full of your hair and pulls your head to the side, as he kisses and bites your neck. He pushes you back up against a large rock in the water, and thrusts hard and deep inside you, and you moan louder and louder. He feels so good inside you, and you have waited for his touch for so long. He grabs your leg and place it over his shoulder, and he groans as he goes deeper than ever before inside you. You scream out in extasy and feel your body shake as your orgasm crashes over you. You pant and lean over his strong shoulders as he slows down to let you rest . But not for long. He kisses you hard on the mouth and turns you around to face the large rock. He then places one arm under your left leg, pushing it up against the rock, and reaches his other hand around you to play with your clit. You have just climaxed, and the touch of his fingers against your clit is almost to much to take. Then you feel him gliding back inside you with his rock hard member from behind. He groans and thrusts inside you, while still playing intensly with your clit. You scream out, and feel like your body is about to boil over from pure desire and lust. You feel a second orgasme closing in, and you scream.

You: Please... dont stop!

Thranduil lets out a roar and digs his teeth in your neck as he fucks you faster and harder. You feel his warm seed and orgasm exploding inside of you as your second orgasme comes crashing over you. Your clit feels like it is burning and you feel slightly lightheaded. Thranduil slowly pulls out of you, and picks you up in his strong arms. He carries you back behind the waterfall and places you on the blanket. He gets another blanket and wraps you both in it as he pulls you close to his chest. You pant and moan slightly, still feeling the pleasure from you orgasm on your swollen clit. He kisses you on the top of the head, and smiles down upon you.

Thranduil: Are you alright my dear?

You: Never better. I have missed you so much.

Thranduil: Rest now my love. I will wake you up when it is time to leave.

He kisses your forhead, and you fall asleep on his warm chest. This was a day you would not soon forget. This man was everything to you. Your best friend, your husband, your king and your lover. He knew how to pleasure you in every way, and you would give yourself to him ever night gladly. Knowing he would never hurt you. Well not on purpose. You would be both bruised and sore, but it was all worth it. He had full controll in the bedroom, but you knew that in reality, you were the one truly in controll of this man you called your own.