CHAPTER 45 - The armoury (+18)

You return to Mirkwood the following day. You would have loved to stay a bit longer, but this is not the time for a holiday. You need to be with your people, and prepear for battle if something should happen. Thranduil orders Haldir to get royal guard fit and ready to fight. So Haldir is working hard with the troops every day to make sure they are at their absolute best. You have also begun close combat training, in case you would need to protect yourself. One day, Thranduil joins you at the training grounds after the troops have left for the day, to help you with your training.

He has not yet seen how strong you have become, and you are exited to show him how far you have come. Both you and Thranduil have put on your training uniforms, and are ready to go.

Thanduil: Are you sure you want to do this? I mean... I am a lot bigger then you.

You: So.... you think that if am ever in any danger, it will never be because of someone bigger than me?

Thranduil: Good point my love. But I am not going easy on you.

You: I know. Just... play fair.

Thranduil: Oh I always do.

He smirks at you while he goes around you slowly. Almost like an animal waiting to attack its pray. You close your eyes to focus only on the sound of his feet in the sand. He is a lot bigger and stronger than you, so you know you must use your speed and flexibility if you are to have any chance against him. You can hear that he has stopped circling you, and is standing a few feet behind you. You can hear his feet in the sand as he moves in to attack you. You quickly open your eyes, and avoid his hands as he tries to grab you. You get behind him and kick him in the back so he tumbles forward. He quickly turns around and runs towards you. He tries to hit you, put you block his hand and hit him in the ribs with your knee. You are not that strong but you are presise and know where to hit to cause the most pain. Thranduil lets out a small groan as you hit a sore spot in his side. He grabs your arm, and throws you away from him. You land hard on your back and let out a small groan as you hit the ground. You look up at him standing in front of you, and you kick his leg, causing him to fall to his knees. You roll away and stand up, as his knees hit the ground. You go to kick him in the head, but his strong arms stop your leg with a firm grip. You are completly immobilized and you look at his face to see a mischievous grin on his face. He pulls your leg, and you fall to the ground again. He grabs your wrists and pin you to the ground as he sits on top of you with that same proud grin on his face. You try to wiggle away but he is just to strong for you, and you dont stand a chance. You let out a big dissapointing groan when you understand that you are beaten.

Thranduil: That was... amazing!

You: What?! You beat me in no time. I did not even get to smack you in the head.

Thanduil: Are you kidding me? I am one of the strongest worriors in all of middle-earth, and you are upset you did not beat me?

Thranduil chuckles slightly before he leans down and start to kiss you intensly. You cant help but moan as he starts to nibble at your neck. He lets go of your wrists and you push him over on his back as you straddle him. You bite your lip as you look down at him. Then you begin to move your hips, and you grind agains pants. You can feel his member responding, and you grind ever harder against his large bulge. You lean down and kiss him passionatly. His hands take a hold of your ass and encourages you movements as you ride him. He then pushes you back on the ground, and sits back on top of you. He takes of his shirt and starts to rip forcefully at your corset to open it. He gets it open and throws it to the side. He kisses you with such passion and lust, and he grabs the front of your shirt and rips it apart to reveal your breasts. He grabs on and starts to suck and play with it in his mouth. You let out a load moan as he gets more aggressive, and starts to bite and pull on your nipple. Then you remember that you are laying on middle of the ground in the trading arena in the royal guard quarters.