F̶o̶u̶r̶

Micara didn't do many things on the following days

Micara didn't do many things on the following days. Thursday, she got on with some sewing on dress that she didn't know broke, Friday, she made a cake for the people that lived next to her. They took it gladly and invited her in for a slice too. Saturday and Sunday, she slept in and watched a movie marathon till nine o'clock on Sunday because then she needed to go to sleep, ready for school the next day.

When Micara woke up, she couldn't stop the butterflies in her stomach build up, especially when she was walking to school. She knew that it couldn't be that bad, right? A bunch of teenagers, hormonal and weird. Always looking for boyfriends or girlfriends. Yeah it would be bad. 

Walking up the path to the school, a couple people stared at her but she just smiled at them. She pushed open the office door and took off her woolly hat and greeted the lady behind the desk.

"Hi, I'm Micara Agnes," Micara smiled offering her hand for the teacher to shake

Maria didn't want their name 'Hanson' getting out to the human public so whenever they went out, they would use their middle names, Agnes and Ann. 

"Hello Micara, we've been exited for your arrival. Here's your map and schedule, if you need any help, come back here," Mrs. Ashton spoke passing papers over.

Micara looked down at them before smiling at the teacher and making her way to where she thought was class A63, though if is wasn't for Edward, she'd be very late to her first lesson.

"You're going the wrong way," He said patting her shoulder making her turn around, "Sorry if I startled you, I'm Edward, We're actually in the same class, I could show you if you wanted,"

"No it's alright, thank you very much Edward," Micara smiled, not noticing his vampirism yet

Edward led her to the right class and they both walked inside. He also knew this was the other half-breed his daughter was talking about. 

"You must be Ms. Agnes, you may take a seat next to Mr. Cullen," Mr. Hans directed

"Thank you," Micara said with a bright smile, walking to the back where her helper was. 

Maths wasn't her strong point, in all honesty, she had no clue what the hell was happening seeing as this was her first day ever at school. Though she still attempted it, scoring one out of twenty on the pop quiz.

"I'm sorry, this was my first time doing this subject," Micara apologised to Mr. Hans

"It's alright," he paused the looked at Edward signalling him to come over, "Edward, if you're free this lunch time, would you be able to catch Micara up here?"

"Of course sir," Edward nodded then walking out of the classroom with Micara, he said, "Meet back here at lunch, we'll go canteen after,"

Micara nodded and walked over to her next class. It was English and something she quite preferred. She walked in and her teacher made her say something to the class. 

"Hello everyone, I'm Micara Agnes, I like helping people and getting crafty, I'm also eighteen," She blushed slightly

She made her way to a free seat and almost instantly, someone tapped her shoulder,

"Hello," Micara smiled

"I'm Bella Cullen, you're Micara, it's nice to meet you," The brunet introduced 

"It's nice to meet you too Bella," Micara told sweetly, jotting something down, "Are you related to Edward Cullen?"

"Um, we're all adopted so he's my boyfriend," Bella told

"That's so sweet Bella, he's gonna tutor me at maths, I hate maths," Micara sighed finishing a sentence

The half-breed look up at Bella and noticed her honey eyes. This struck a match in Micara, she'd encountered amber eyed vampires before and she didn't think she'd meet any in Canada, let alone a public highschool. 

"Are you ok?" Bella asked

Micara nodded slightly, turning around and finishing another line in her book.

By the end of the lesson, she walked to gym with her books in her arms, still shocked at the information she'd found out. She turned the corner and saw three people, one of which was Edward, and the other two looked like a couple. One had astonishingly long, beautiful, blonde hair and the male had short black hair and looked very buff. She also looked at Edward's eyes when he smiled slightly at her. They were also amber, and so's were the male and female's he was next to. This could only mean one thing, they were vampires

Edward's head immediately snapped in the direction of the hybrid going to the gymnasium in shock.  Micara's thoughts screamed vampires. 

"She knows, the hybrid knows," Edward hissed

"Of course she would," Emmett scoffed

"She's basically one of us," Rosalie told

"I know, but I'm supposed to tutor her this lunch," Edward sighed

"You can still do that, bring her to the table and we can ask her questions," Rosalie said 

"Alright, I'll see you at lunch," Edward said then walked off to his next class.

For Micara, gym was fun. She managed to get someone out then herself because she was too engrossed in apologising to the person she'd hit. After, she made her way to A63 for Edward to tutor her. She was incredibly nervous seeing as he was a vampire but she knew his type of vampires didn't drink human blood so she was safe. She leaned up against the wall but their was no point as Edward came right around the corner the second she got comfortable. Before she could greet him, he said something.

"So you know," 

"Know what?" She asked, of course she knew what he was on about, she just decided to play dumb for the sake of her safety

"I can read your mind, I know you're a half-breed," Edward whispered

"Wha? I-I, How?" She stuttered

"Before you ask, I'll answer all your questions, my daughters a hybrid," Edward explained

"You mean theirs more of me?" Micara gasped

"Yes. Though I've only met my daughter and a native American one," Edward nodded

"Oh my God. I'm sorry but you don't know how much of a deal this is to me," Micara sighed

"I do, thoughts remember," Edward smiled patting his head with one hand and opening the canteen door with the other

The two walked in, the vampires, half-breed and wolf looking at them immediately. And as soon as Jasper saw Micara, shit was about to go down.