F̶i̶f̶t̶e̶e̶n̶

Micara was lounged on her sofa, casually sitting upside down on it, her head falling off the edge and watching Tv upside down

Micara was lounged on her sofa, casually sitting upside down on it, her head falling off the edge and watching Tv upside down. She found it very amusing how lips looked when they were talking in her prospective. She really wasn't paying attention to the program, just the lips and she would always laugh.

She flopped onto the floor and grabbed a drink of soda. Her thirst had died down, which was good. She stole a cookie from the packet and took a bite. It was Sunday and she was so exited to go to school. She didn't care what people thought of her for getting suspended. She'd rather be at home or with her friends then at school anyway.

Yawning, she got off of the sofa and walked to her room where she watched some YouTube before falling asleep.

...

Ok so, one thing Micara wasn't expecting in the morning was her runny nose and sore throat. She coughed several times and she felt all achy. She said to herself that she was strong enough to continue the day. But she got a text from Rosalie.

Rosalie: You're ill today, Alice saw it, Esme made you soup last night, I'm bringing it round right now then I'm visiting you after school. Get back in bed, rest, I love you xx

Micara didn't even have time to reply to the text because Rosalie was suddenly in her room. She jumped and Rosalie winced apologetically. Rose helped Micara get back into bed and the blonde turned on the Tv for her to watch. 

"Esme called the school and told them you were ill, she also made you some chicken soup," Rosalie said showing the pot.

"Tell her thank you," Micara mumbled

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay?" Rosalie wondered

"Get education," Micara smiled

"I have, a hundred and seventeen times," Rosalie chuckled.

Micara laughed but coughed after. Rosalie ran to the bathroom and soaked a flannel and put it on Micara's head. She sat next to the girl, kissed her head then realized she'd fallen back asleep. Rosalie sighed before walking back to her car and driving off to school.

...

She didn't feel any better by the time she woke up. Though she forced herself out of bed to heat up some of Esme's soup that tasted amazing. She grabbed some cold water from the fridge and went back to bed, wishing Rosalie would come to her house right then. But her wish was granted. A knock on her door alarmed her, making her get up and open the door. Outside was Rosalie, Alice, Esme and Jasper.