S̶e̶v̶e̶n̶t̶y̶-̶F̶o̶u̶r̶

Because Samantha is impatient, she didn't want to wait till the next day to go to the beach, plus, she had a thought that going down to the sandy lands would be way awesome at dusk. Samson was hesitant at first but went with his sister to make sure she'll be ok. The two arrived at the beach and both inhaled the fresh air and sighed back out. 

"Let's make a fire," Samantha raced to find some sticks.

Samson shook his head and raised an eyebrow at how excited his sister was just by being at the beach. He thought that she was drawn here for some reason. But he hailed his sisters wishes and made a flame with sticks. The two sat there and listened to the beach waves and played with sand. Samantha then fell soft and rested her head on her brother's shoulder. 

"You know you're gay Sam," Samson started

"Oh yeah, how could I ever possibly forget?" Samantha sassed

Her brother chuckled. "Well, Do you remember when Mom and Dad told us about the mate bond? Do you think that your mate might be here because you love the beach so much?"

Samantha sat up and looked at her brother.

"Boy, how didn't I think of that before?" She wondered to herself.

"It was just a thought," Sammy shrugged.

"Well it's a blooming good one!" She laughed and shoved him playfully. 

The two sat in silence for a little bit till Sam spoke up again.

"Well, I'm getting in," She smirked, taking off her tee revealing her swimwear. 

"You're kidding me right?" Samson gasped

"Heck no!" Samantha shouted then squealed at the icy feeling of it.

Her brother laughed at her but took off his shirt and jumped in with her. He too let out a sound of discomfort when he felt how cold the water felt. They were both having fun and not caring about anything. But when they couldn't stand the water temperature any longer, the sat back at the fire to warm up. They chatted about nothing really important till they were dry.

Samson suddenly heard a twig snap and he turned his head to look but all he could see was darkness. 

"Did you hear that?" He asked his sister

"Probably a bird or something," Samantha shrugged whilst getting out her phone to take a picture.

Samson shrugged it off but still had a bad feeling in his gut. He suddenly heard it again and stood up this time, ignoring his sister who was taking selfies. He stepped forward a little bit and regretted ever coming here. He saw two large red eyes and out stepped a big black wolf. Samson knocked Samantha's phone out of her hand and grabbed it to get her attention. Samantha gasped from fear and went frozen.

Out of instinct, and from what his father had told him, he protected Sam by putting her behind him. Then more wolves stepped out and he walked backwards, careful of avoiding the fire. They growled and preyed forward. 

Leaving the twins helpless.

Back at the main house, the vampires were watching Tv, not really doing anything but waiting for the sun to rise again so they could go outside again. Micara didn't want to go to sleep that night, so she stayed sat next to Jasper and watching the show. It got around 12 ish at night and that's when one of the parents usually go out to check on the twins. Tonight it was Micara's time so she kissed Jasper and left the house, speeding to the house and shutting the door behind her. 

Micara hummed to herself then climbed the stairs and opened her son's bedroom. She blinked hard when she didn't see him in his bed, so she turned on his light and started to panic, but then thought that he might be in his sisters room, so she walked to Samantha's room. Micara opened the door and turned on the light to see an empty bed. 

"Samson? Samantha?" Micara shouted, the names echoing around the house.

The anxious Mother began to get scared and the tears started to fill her eyes. She tried to take in a deep breath to catch a sent but smelled nothing. Maybe the sent disappeared? Or maybe the person had a shield. The kids were gone. Someone must have taken them. 

As the thought struck her mind, she let out a cry and sped back to the house where her cries filled the area immediately. Jasper sped up and cocooned his wife in his arms, asking what the matter was instantly.

"They're gone Jasper! The twins aren't in the house!" She sobbed

Jasper's eyes went wide and he let go of Micara to race to the house and double check. She was right, they were missing. Jasper sniffed and traced everything for anything to give him hope of where they were. He found no scents or notes, no nothing to help him. He ended up running back to the house and hugging Micara again. Everyone looked at him for clarification.

"The twins are gone. I can't smell a sent and there's no note," Jasper mumbled, kissing the top of Micara's head.

Everyone gasped and Alice jumped right onto trying to see their future but let out a yelp when she saw nothing. Everyone turned to look at her.

"I can't see their future," Alice whispered

Jasper went stiff.

Micara was about to ask what she meant by that, but it clicked in her head.

"Are they dead?" She asked