S̶i̶x̶t̶y̶-̶F̶i̶v̶e̶

Micara was able to sit up by herself and lie on her sides

Micara was able to sit up by herself and lie on her sides. Eventually, she was able to stand up and walk around, but she wasn't able to exorcise or run until the wound on her stomach was fully healed. Though, herself was never the one she cared about, whenever their children laughed, made a sound or cried, Jasper and her would speed to be the first one to the twins positions.

They were spoiled already. Aging quickly, they looked about six months old, even though it's only been five days. Though the Hale's adored their children, always smothering them with kisses and affection. The kids loved that, it was tellable by their faces. Sometimes the twins would look at each other for a large amount of time in silence, a giggle or two slipped from their mouths but they stayed completely silent.

One thing Micara had found out, is that Samantha loved it when she made spit bubbles. They found this out because Micara was slightly bored with Emmett's babbling, so she drew a bubble that sat on her lips and Samantha's loud giggles and laughs were heard. Micara smiled and got up, marching over to her daughter. She bowed another bubble and this time Samantha popped it with her finger. 

The twins were talking nonsense to each other again when the whole family decided to go hunting. Rose kissed the children goodbye then walked out of the house where Esme, Carlisle, Emmett, Issy and Macey were. Alice told Micara where everything for the twins was, then left the house. Bella told Micara there were some bottles in the fridge, then left with her husband. Renesmee and Jacob were with the pack already, so there isn't really point in mentioning them. Jasper stood in front of Micara, watching her look up at him.

"Are you sure you want me to go?" He asked

"You need to eat," Micara giggled

"I know...but-"

"No buts Mr. Hale go kill Bambi!" Micara ordered.

"Call me if you need me," Jasper nodded, kissing her quickly, then speeding out of the house

Micara sighed and looked at her children who were already looking at her. A smile fell on her lips as she picked both her children up, seating them both on her hips. 

"What are we gonna do today then huh?" Micara asked them.

The twins looked at each other on confusion. Then Samantha giggled.

"What's so funny missy!" Micara nose bopped her.

This made both the twins laugh as they were seated onto their play mats. Micara turned the Tv on for them so they could watch as they played with their stuffed animals. She left them alone for five seconds to get their bottles and her a banana, then sat crossed legged next to them. They both eyed up her banana but looked disappointed when she gave them the bottles. As the kids began to drink, Micara absent mindedly began to peel her banana skin off the fruit. The kids again looked at it with awe and desire.