F̶o̶r̶t̶y̶-̶S̶e̶v̶e̶n̶

Micara slowly walked up to the stage

Micara slowly walked up to the stage. Her shoes clicked slightly as she walked up the stairs. Everyone looked at her but she didn't mind. She didn't know if it was Jasper calming her emotions or that she was actually calm. She stopped in front of the Microphone and took in a deep breath.

"Well, we did," Micara smiled, "We all accomplished one of the major early milestones of our lives: high school graduation. This is a big step in the journey of our lives, one that should be recognized for its immense significance. It is an act not only of personal commitment, but also one of pride. We all worked hard to get to this day, and our work did not go to waste. A high school diploma is a wonderful tool in this world, one that opens many doors of opportunity, for anyone who is lucky enough to have one,"

"Life is a journey- we don't stop growing once we get our diplomas. Life is about growing, and being in our programs gives each of us new opportunities to continue growing and to learn new skills that we will carry with us for the rest of our lives. And we don't have to stop there! This graduation has already shown us how capable we all are of accomplishing our goals when we commit ourselves to them. As we all continue on in our lives, let us take each new problem on with confidence, knowing that we have achieved great heights and are equipped with the necessary tools to tackle our futures," Micara hummed, the lines flowing from her mouth easily. 

"The road that lies ahead won't be easy. There will be obstacles and missed exits, potholes and roadblocks. There will be times when each of us will feel like we shouldn't exist because we made a mistake. But life is about mistakes. You can't learn from nothing. And that's how we got here. We learned from our mistakes, and succeeded," Micara nodded, "Thank you,"

Everyone clapped. Esme, Carlisle, Jasper and Rosalie stood up and clapped for her as did a couple others. Micara took her seat next to Jasper and he kissed her head as a well done. 

"That was so nerve racking," She chuckled.

"You did very well," He smiled, proud of her.

"Thank you for that Ms. Agnes. When I call your name, you will come up here and get your diploma," The teacher said opening some paper and reading the names.

Some others collected the tied, cylindrical paper and shook the teachers hand whilst everyone clapped. Micara and Jasper were called and walked up together, shaking the teachers hand and clutching the paper in their hands. Micara grinned at Jasper as they stood on the side of the stage waiting for everyone to get in the crowed. 

"On three! One, Two, Three!" The teacher shouted and everyone threw their hat off and into the air.

Micara threw hers in the air with a giggly yelp and a jump. Emmett's hat hit the principle right in the chest and he ducked so he wouldn't get caught. Micara laughed and caught her hat in both her hands. Jasper held her close then leaned in for a celebratory kiss. The other kids ran off the stage to their parents who took them in for hugs. Micara ran up to Carlisle and Esme who hugged and congratulated her. 

"I'd never thought I'd graduate any school let alone High school!" Micara exclaimed, happy with how things had turned out.

"I think we should go out and celebrate now, don't you?" Esme asked.

"Woah, where?" Cara wondered.

"How about a shopping spree?" Alice offered, jumping up and down.

"If Micara wants that," Carlisle nodded.

"Please," Micara begged.

Esme chuckled and nodded. Everyone walked out of the hall and school and got into their cars. Even though Micara arrived with Emmett, Macey and Alice, she wanted to go with Jasper. She hopped into his car but frowned when a thought about Issy.

"Aren't we going back for Is?" She asked her mate.

Jasper thought for a second. "I don't think she'd be able to control her thirst," 

"I feel bad for her," Micara sighed, frowning slightly.

Jasper took Micara's hand and ran his thumb over her knuckles.

"How 'bout we get her somethin'," Jasper said.

Micara smiled, leaned over and quickly pecked his cheek.

"I think She'd like that,"