F̶i̶f̶t̶y̶-̶F̶o̶u̶r̶

Micara was walked by Carlisle to the beach

Micara was walked by Carlisle to the beach. They both saw the path that the half-breed would walk down that had been scraped out with a shovel. Micara breathed out and Carlisle patted her hand then at her nod, he started walking and the music started. Everyone stood up as soon as the first note of music chimed in their ears. All eyes were on Micara and Carlisle, including Jasper's. When their eyes met it was like the first time they looked at each other after the first kiss. They felt like their world had clicked together again.

The widest smile reached Micara's lips as Carlisle moved them closer. Jasper reached out his hand to take Micara's one that was sat holding Carlisle's arm. 

"Thank you," Micara mouthed to Carlisle who bent down and kissed her cheek before taking his seat next to Esme.

"You look beautiful," Jasper whispered, knowing words couldn't describe her true beauty.

"Not so bad yourself," Micara smirked, thinking the same way about him.

"We have gathered here today to celebrate one of life's greatest moments, and to cherish the words which shall unite Micara Agnes and Jasper Hale in Marriage. The Bride and Groom have a few words to share," The priest spoke.

Micara nodded at Jasper to start. He cleared his throat before speaking.

"I chose you, to be yourself, loving what I know of you, and trusting who you will become. I will respect and honor you, always and in all ways. With you I pledge to repair one small piece of the world. I, Jasper Hale, take you, Micara Agnes, to be my spouse, to have and to hold, in tears and laughter, in sickness and health, to love and to cherish, from this day forward, and in this world and the next," 

That brought tears to her eyes. She blinked them away before starting hers.

"I will love you, unconditionally and forever. I will think less of what I want and more of what you want. I will support you, respect you, and stand with you, no matter what comes our way. I will make you happy, when you are sad. I, Micara Agnes, take you, Jasper Hale, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward, until death do us part," 

That was it, the two had vowed their love for each other, all they needed to do was the rings and the kiss. On that thought, Jasper pulled out the rings and held his hand out for Micara to place her own in. She did so and watched as he carefully slipped her ring onto her ring finger. He passed his ring over and she held his hand with a smile and sealed the ring onto his ring finger. 

"I now pronounce you, Husband and Wife, you may kiss the bride," The priest addressed Jasper.

Jasper pulled Micara close and pressed their lips together. She placed her hand behind his neck and on his shoulder. Everyone started to stand up and clap, whistle and cheer. Esme was taking pictures again and Macey would've been clapping if she wasn't using her powers on the humans so they wouldn't notice all the red and yellow eyes. Jasper broke the kiss and a wide  smile broke over his lips. He suddenly swept Micara off of her feet and held her bridal style.