T̶w̶e̶n̶t̶y̶-̶O̶n̶e̶

Micara slammed her flat door, threw her purse on the hook and changed out of her dress

Micara slammed her flat door, threw her purse on the hook and changed out of her dress. She hadn't been this upset since, well, Maria killed her father. And that was around three hundred years ago. Micara tore her dress off and slammed her gloves down on the table. She started crying and throwing things off of her bedroom desk. She felt angry that Jasper had walked out on her when she knew how exited she was. He didn't have to kiss her on the lips, a simple kiss cheek would've shut the croud up.

Micara stormed to the living room and with her powers, she made the tulips he gave her, die in front of her eyes. Her makeup was smeared over her face from trying to wipe her eyes, her hair was messed up and her eyes were raw red. Her anger seemed to be getting the better of her and she hated it.

Then she paused and looked up at herself in her mirror that was hung up above the Tv. She looked like her sister. Angry. Sad. And worthless. A stupid, spitting image of Maria. But sadly, this just seemed to anger Micara more. Her powers suddenly took over, making her savage-like and she smashed the mirror to smithereens. Glass fell everywhere but she wasn't done. She didn't want her sister anywhere near her and she now hated that Maria had given her this flat.

Micara smashed every cupboard door open and stood back she lifted her hands and one by one, every glass, plastic and china item in the storage compartment blew apart and shattered onto the floor, breaking further. She let out a muffled scream, covered by her hands so the neighbours wouldn't hear. She ran to her bedroom and grabbed a picture that she had taken with Maria. She glared at it before breaking the frame and burning the picture with a lighter.

She ran to her living room at Vampire speed, and smashed the Tv with her bare hand. One punch cracked the screen and she couldn't be bothered to help the blood that stained her knuckles. All she knew was that it hurt to move them. Then with one final scream, the light bulbs had shattered from their sockets and shockingly, a slice of glass piercing her palm and cutting her hand. 

Micara whimpered as she looked at the bloody wound. No band aid would be able to solve this. Then suddenly, her front door opened and in came Ruby with a baseball bat.

"Micara!" She shouted.

"Ruby!" Micara replied then started sobbing.

The lady from next door's mouth dropped in shock at all the glass and mess. She looked at Micara who was sobbing her heart out, leaning against the kitchen side and holding her hands on her thighs. Her right hand felt painful to move and her knuckles were bloody. Her left one had a slab of glass stuck in between the skin in it hurt raw.

"I thought someone had broken in! What on earth happened sweets?" She asked kneeling down next to her, careful of the glass.

"My prom date bailed on me!" She cried, "I'm fine though, I just broke stuff,"

"You're clearly not fine Micara. Look at your hands! I need to drive you to A&E,"  Ruby stammered.

"No! Please not the hospital!" Micara worried, "Take me to my friends house, his dad is a doctor!"

"Alright," Ruby said helping the girl up carefully.

Ruby helped Micara down the stairs, the half-breed sobbing terribly at the pain in her hands and chest. Micara gave Ruby directions and they ended up outside the house. Carlisle came out in seconds, smelling the blood. Rosalie was behind him. 

"I heard glass shattering in her flat and thought someone broke in. I saw her crying her little heart out and her hands like this," Ruby explained to Carlisle who was holding Micara's hands.

"Thank you very much," Carlisle said putting an arm around and bringing her inside the house.

Since Micara hadn't stopped crying, everyone was very worried. Jasper was hidden in his room, feeling guilt but felt even worse when he heard Micara. 

"No! It hurts!" She wailed when Carlisle tried to move her fingers.

"I need to get a better look Micara. I can't send you to a hospital because it isn't safe," Carlisle apologised.

Carlisle managed to get Micara's hands gauzed and wrapped in bandage, her other had was broken and it needed stitches. Micara was still a mess though. Her eyes were red raw and it hurt, her hands hurt. Even though she was sat in Rosalie's bathroom, the blonde cleaning her eyes, she still felt sad. 

"I punched Jasper, if that makes you feel better?" Rosalie told hoping to see Micara's smile though she didn't, "He was a jackass,"

"I know," Micara responded, her vouce dull.

Rosalie laughed at her blunt reply. The blonde stroked a makeup removal pad across her cheek. Then a knock at the door startled them both.

"Yes?" Rosalie asked and Jasper opened the door with a sombre look on his face, "What the hell do you want?"

"I was wondering if I could talk to Micara," He said quietly.

Rose looked at Micara for her response and she sighed but got up. Micara walked over to Jasper who walked out of the bathroom doorway and out of Rosalie's room, Micara following slowly. Jasper opened his bedroom door and she walked in. Jasper shut the door and quickly pressed Micara up against it.