S̶e̶v̶e̶n̶t̶y̶-̶T̶w̶o̶

(Hey guys. There will be some trigger warnings in some of the upcoming chapters. I will put a ❌ when some comes up)

Samantha and Samson were fully grown

Samantha and Samson were fully grown. It only took them a month for them to age fully and within that month, they'd been all over Forks. Samantha favourite place to go was the beach, or La Push. Samson loved climbing the trees in the woods and getting lost in it. Jasper and Micara loved that their children were old enough to understand proper American and not child talk. Samantha and Samson would call each other out sometimes, since they could still read each others mind, they embarrassed each other.

Samantha stayed in her room most of the time, only because she liked her phone more than anyone else, but Samson was more of a paper boy, he was interested with going to school and studying science. Luckily, Issy was willing to teach him what he wanted to know, and that was good for the Woodland because she could get to know the male Hanson-Hale better. Issy and Samson were mates and only the female vampire knew it. Well, Jasper and Edward did too but neither said anything.

Currently, Issy was going over the respiratory system with him, and when he got a question she asked right, she clapped her hands and smiled at him. Samson looked at her and smiled too, he couldn't help but think she was pretty. The smile lasted longer then intended and Jasper stopped it when he hit Issy around the head with a book.

"Hey!" She shouted after him.

Sammy laughed and turned in his chair to see his sister walking in from the cottage.

"I found frogspawn in the river thing next to our house," Samantha said, "Maybe when they grow they'll be as pretty as Issy,"

Samson's jaw dropped and he ran and hit the frogspawn out of her hand, luckily, using her speed, Sam picked them up before they could hit the floor.

"You're as ugly as frogs," He insulted

"What?" She deadpanned

"You heard me!" Samson accused

"Duh," Samantha smirked.

"Here," Micara appeared holding a take of water with some dirt at the bottom.

Samantha dipped the eggs in and made sure they were safe in the water then dried her hands on her trousers.

"Sam, lets go to the woods," Samson said to his sister

Samantha followed her brother till they were in the woods.

We should go to the beach next. - Sam

Mom and Dad don't like us going there on our own. - Sammy

It's just water and sand, what's the worse that could happen. - Sam

We could drown. - Sammy

We're more Vampire then we are human Samson, I'm sure we'll be fine. - Sam

Fine. - Sammy - But we're not leaving just yet.

The twins swung and climbed up trees and built a den using bigger, more sturdier sticks to hold up the structure. It was big enough for both of them to fit in and when Samantha got bored, she climbed a tree and laid down on a branch, watching her brother below make something with some branches. Samson fiddled with some sticks and spun one on a bigger piece of wood till a little but of smoke arose. A flame finally flickered and Sammy lifted his hands up and looked at his sister, full of accomplishment.

Suddenly, Samson was pulled out of the way and Issy had chucked a whole bottle of water over it.

"How fun is it to make forest fires?" Issy asked sarcastically

"Hah, got ya there bro," Samantha snickered, hopping down from the tree.

"Let's go to your house. Your parents are making you dinner," Issy told and they all ran there.

"Hello Mother and Father!" Sam greeted as son as she got through the door.

The tomboy rushed to her dinner chair and sat in it, smelling the roast chicken. Samson sat in the chair opposite his sister then watched as his parents plated their plates. The twins dug in greedily, both hungry from the wood activity. Sam looked over and saw her Mom not eating anything.

"You not hungry Mom?" She wondered, finishing a potato.

"No Sam," Micara told

"You're not pregnant are you?" Samson asked

"I don't want anymore siblings," Samantha complained

Micara looked at Jasper with an amused look on her face, seconds away from laughing.

"No I'm not pregnant. I had something to eat already," Micara smiled

Samantha had a dirty thought, making Samson through back his head and laugh. Samantha started to chuckle as well.

"What's funny?" Jasper wondered

The twins looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Nothing," Sam squeaked.

They totally did.- Samson

Night fell and the twins got told they had to go to bed. So they got back to their rooms and said goodnight to their parents then their doors closed. Obviously they didn't go to slip, they talked to each other though their minds, both waiting for their parents to go back to the main house. When the married couple did, the twins snuck out of the window, not aware of the trouble they'd cause.