F̶i̶f̶t̶y̶-̶O̶n̶e̶

Jasper and Micara were picking out decorations

Jasper and Micara were picking out decorations. So far, they had the flowers, cake flavours, and ribbons. They had to do the food, the other decorations and so much more according to Alice. Rosalie had been helping Alice with the dress, apparently the Pixie needed someone to try it on and Macey wasn't having it. Issy had been out hunting for the past week, coming home soon though. Jasper and Micara were on the sofa, reading and writing things that they wanted for the wedding.

Micara lifted up a box and Jasper looked at her.

"Wedding invites," Micara told, excited by  the paper.

"Finally!" Alice said, walking down the stairs, "Your weddings in a week,"

Micara's jaw dropped but it turned into a smile. She grabbed a handful of cards and envelops, some pens and pencils and a ruler and rubber and got to work.

"The Denali's are our cousins," Jasper told, writing out their names for Micara to copy down neatly.

Esme sat beside the couple and put the invitations in the envelope for them. Micara couldn't wait to get married, to wear her white dress and to kiss Jasper in front of everyone so they all knew that they were each others. A smile slid onto her lips. She couldn't wait to be walked down the isle, for Jasper to lift her veil and to kiss her hand when her father passed her over to him. But then Micara's smile dropped, she didn't have a father to do that. She didn't have her father to walk her down the isle.

Noticing her emotions, Jasper nudged her slightly. She looked at him with a small smile but it didn't reach her eyes, so he knew something was wrong.

"What's the matter?" He whispered.

"I don't have anyone to walk me down the isle," She muttered back.

Jasper took in a breath realizing she was right.

"No no, yes- of course Jackie, I'm on my way," Carlisle said then put the phone down.

Micara's eyes suddenly lit up at a thought. Would Carlisle do the honour? No, she wasn't his daughter. But he was willing to take care of her, plus, he took in eight other vampires and treated them as his children, plus Esme as his wife and Renesmee as his granddaughter. Micara watched as Carlisle grabbed his briefcase and Esme grabbed his coat for him. Suddenly Edward sat next to Micara. He bent down and wrote something on a scrap of paper. Ask him, the second Cullen wrote then left to find his wife.

Micara saw Carlisle leave the house and got up and ran to the door, opened it and walked outside.

"Carlisle!" She nearly shouted, to stop him from getting in his car.