S̶i̶x̶t̶y̶-̶F̶o̶u̶r̶

It was three days later, when Micara decided that she would wake up

It was three days later, when Micara decided that she would wake up. Jasper hadn't left her side, but he knew that his family were looking after the twins. Carlisle had moved a chair for Jasper to sit on whilst he watched his wife. Jasper was grateful for that, in fact, all of his family were helping some way, their emotions were happy so he stayed happy. But Jasper was never as happy as he was when he watched Micara's eyes open.

Micara felt ringing in her ears first. It was annoying and disturbing. She clenched her eyes tight together, even though they were shut, then she opened them a little bit but got blinded by a light so she shut them again.

"Micara?" A voice called.

The half-breed immediately liked that voice. She opened her eyes again and looked around, her eyes landing on Jasper. What the hell happened? She thought. Micara yawned, bringing her hand up to cover her mouth, and that's when she realized the IV in her hand. She looked at it with a frown.

"Micara," Jasper repeated and she looked over at him again.

"Yeah?" She croaked, throat saw because the lack of water.

"We have healthy twins. Baby girl and baby boy," Jasper smiled.

Micara wanted to say something, but the only thing that happened was that a smile crept up onto her mouth.

"You've been out for two days though. I think they're missing their Mom," Jasper chuckled softly.

"Two days?" Micara asked, shocked.

"Hello Micara," Carlisle appeared, "How are you feeling?"

"Okay," She nodded.

"Experiencing any pain?" Carlisle wondered.

"I don't think so," She mumbled, rubbing her eyes.

"Would you like to see your kids?" Jasper asked, with a spark in his eyes.

"Yeah, please," Micara smiled.

"Shall I get you some water?" Carlisle said.

Micara nodded and smiled up at him. In seconds Carlisle had returned with a cup and Micara brought it to her lips, the water soothing her throat. 

"I'll leave you four, to it," Carlisle smirked, then left the room.

Micara wandered what he meant but realized that Jasper was in the room. Her smile grew on her face when she saw her children in her husbands arms. By the looks of it, they were asleep, but from what she could see, they looked beautiful. 

Jasper walked over and watched her eyes flicker from him to the children. Micara gasped when she saw how beautiful they were. They looked like real angels in her husbands arms.

"Do you want to hold one?" Jasper wondered.

"I'd love to," Micara nodded.

Jasper carefully passed the baby girl over to his wife, whilst the son was being hold safely in his arm. The baby whined because she was moved, but Micara cradled her softly, shushing the sounds of distress. The baby girl opened her eyes, the colour had yet to come through, and looked at her Mom. Finally feeling happier with the position she was in, the baby girl nestled her face into her mothers chest.

Jasper watched fondly at his two girls, then looked down at his son who was holding his finger. Trusting Micara not to drop their children, he moved over and gave her the little boy to sit in her other arm. Taking her attention off of her daughter, Micara's eyes landed on her son, looking rather snug in her arms. A soft smile graced over her lips. 

"Any Idea's on what we should name them?" Micara asked her mate, her chocolate eyes shimmering due to happiness.

Jasper thought for a moment before responding, "I have an idea for our son but..,"

"What?" Micara questioned.

"I was thinking Samson," Jasper told, watching for her reaction.

Micara's eyes went wide and her mouth fell agape. Jasper wanted to name their son after her deceased father? Her eyes filled with tears but she pushed them away.

"Really?" She gasped.

Jasper nodded, smiling, "I think It would suit him. From you explanation, your dad was a kind man. I think our son will grow up to be kind as well,"

"With a father like you, of course he would," Micara chuckled.

Jasper let out a laugh then planted his eyes on his daughter, "What about her?"

Micara thought for a second before trying to come up with an amazing name for her daughter. Now knowing her son would be called Samson, Micara grabbed a name for her little girl.

"Do you like Samantha?" She asked, grabbing Jasper's attention.

"Samantha? Samantha is a really pretty name," Jasper smiled.

"So Samson and Samantha?" Micara double checked.

"Yeah," Jasper agreed, "I love 'em,"